· Anonymous. 2011. Food outlook. Global Market Analysis. Available at http://www.fao.Food outlook.com (visited 15 April 2013).
· Azizi, M., A.S. Soltani, and V. Khori Khorasani. 2006. Culture, physiology, agriculture, breeding and biotechnology, translation. Compiled De Camerre and Mc Gregor. Mashhad University Press, 230 pages. (In Persian)
· Burton, W.A., V.L. Ripley, D.A. Potts, and P.A. Salisbury. 2004. Assessment of genetic diversity in selected breeding lines and cultivars of canola quality Brassica juncea
and their implications for canola breeding. Euphytica.
- · Bybordi, A., and M.J. Malakouti. 2007. Effects of zinc fertilizer on the yield and quality of two winter varieties of canola. Zinc crops. International Congress of Improving Crop Production and Human Health. 24–26 May. Istanbul. Turkey.
- · Cakmak, I. 2000. Possible roles of zinc in protecting plant cells from damage by reactive oxygen species. New Phytol. 146: 185-205
- · Carvalho, I.S., I. Miranda, and H. Pereira. 2006. Evaluation of oil composition of some crop suitable for human nutrition. Indian Journal of Crop Production. 24: 75-78.
- · Codex. 1999. Codex standard for named vegetable oils. CODEX-STAN 210-1999, 1-16.
- · Dmytryshyn, S.L., A.K. Dalai, S.T. Chaudhari, H.K. Mishra, and M.J. Reaney. 2004. Synthesis and characterization of vegetable oil derived estres evaluation for their diesel additive properties. Journal of Biological Technology. 92: 55-64.
- · Enjalbert, J.N., S. Zheng, J.J. Johnson, J.L. Mullen, P.F. Byrne, and J.K. Mc Kay. 2013. Brassicaceae germplasm diversity for agronomic and seed quality traits under drought stress. Industrial Crops and Products. 47: 176–185.
- · Fanaei, H.R., M. Galavi, A. Ghanbari Bongar, M. Solouki, and M.R. Naruoei-Rad. 2008. Effect of planting date and seeding rate on grain yield and yield components in two rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars under Sistan conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Science. 10(2): 15-30. (In Persian).
- · Fieldsend, J.K., F.E. Murray, P.E. Bilsborrow, G.F.J. Milford, and E.J. Evans. 1991. Glucosinolate accumulation during seed development in winter sown oilseed rape (B. napus), In: Mc Gregor, D.I. (edn.). Proceedings of 8th International Rapeseed Congress, Canada Saskatoon, 686694-.
- · Gecgel, U., M. Demirci, E. Esendal, and M. Tasan. 2007. Fatty acid composition of the oil from developing seeds of different cultivars of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society. 84: 47-54.
- · Graham, A., and G.K. Mc Donald. 2000. Effects of zinc on photosynthesis and yield of wheat under heat stress. Austuralian Agronomy Conference. pp. 27-33
- · Grant, G.A., and L.D. Baily. 1998. Fertility management in canola production. Candian Joplin Science. 73: 651-870
- · Grewal, H.S., and R.D. Graham. 1999. Residual effects of sub soil zinc and oilseed rape genotype on the grain yield and distribution of zinc in wheat. Plant and Soil. 207: 29-36.
- · Hocking, P.J., and M. Stapper. 2001. Effects of sowing time and nitrogen fertilizer on canola and wheat on Indian mustard. Australian Journal of Agriculture Research. 52: 635-644.
- · Kurmi, K., and M.M. Kalita. 1992. Effects of sowing date, seed rate and method of sowing on growth, yield and oil content of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Agriculture Sciences. 108: 195-200
- · Morshedi, A., and H. Naghibi. 2004. Effects of foliar application of cu and zn on yield and quality of canola grain (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agricultural Scienceand Natural Resources. 11(3): 15-22. (In Persian).
- · Munawar, M.S., S. Raja, M. Siddique, S. Niaz, and M. Amjad. 2009. The pollination by honebee (Apismellifera L.) increases yield of canola (Brassica napus L.). Pakistan Journal of Entomology. 31(2): 103-106.
- · Nasr, N., M. Khayami, R. Heidari, and R. Jamei. 2006. Genetic diversity among selected varieties of Brassica napus (Cruciferae) based on the biochemical composition of seeds. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology (JUST). 32(1): 37-40.
- · Pritchard, F.M., H.A. Eagles, R.M. Norton, S.A. Salisbury and M. Nicolas. 2000. Environmental effects on seed composition of Victorian canola. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 40: 679-685
- · Pospisil, M., D. Skevin, Z. Mustapic, N. Nakic, J. Butorac, and D. Matijevic. 2007. Fatty acid composition in oil of recent rapeseed hybrids and 00-cultivars. Agriculturae Conspectus Scientificus. 72(3): 187-193.
- · Raymer, 2002. Canola: an emerging oilseed crop. J. Janick and Whipkey (eds), Trend in new crops and new uses. ASHS Press, Alexandria, VA. 122-126
- · Robertson, M.J., J.F. Holland, and R. Bambach. 2004. Response of canola and Indian mustard to sowing date in the grain belt of north-eastern Australia. Australian Experimental Journal of Agriculture. 44: 43-52.
- · Salisbury, P.A. 2002. Genetically modified canola in Australia: agronomic and environmental considerations. Australian Oilseed Federation: pp 107.
- · Shahsavari, N., H.M. Jais, and A.M. Shiranirad. 2014. Effect of zeolite and zinc on the biochemical characteristics of canola upon drought stress. Sains Malaysiana. 43(10): 1549–1555.
- · Sherma, D.K. 1992. Physiological analysis of yied variations mustard varieties under water stress and non stress conditions. Annals Agricultural Research. 13(2): 174-176.
- · Shirani rad, A.M. 2012. The study of agronomical traits of spring rapeseed cultivars in condition of differentplantings dates (Karaj region in Iran). Annals of Biological Research. 3(9): 4546-4550.
· Jabari, H. 2013. Identification of dehydration stress tolerance mechanisms in reproductive stage of rapeseed. Doctorate dissertation. Department of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. Abourihan Campus.University of Tehran. ( In Persian).
· Khayawi, M., M.B. Khorshidi benam, M. Ismaili Aphtabdary, S. Azarabadi, A.S. Faramarzi,andJ. Emaratpardaz. 2010. Effect of zinc and boron sulfate on yield and some qualitative traits of two canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Water and Soil Science. 20(30): 45-31. (In Persian).
· Seyed Ahmadi, A.R. M.H. Gharineh, A.M. Bakhshandeh, Gh. Fathi and A. Naderi 2011. Study of phenological and growth of canola cultivars to thermal unit accumulation in three planting dates Ahvaz climate. Journal of Plant Production Research. 4(19): 116-97. (In Persian).
. Tandon, K. 1995. Micronutrients in soil, crops, and fertilizers. Fertilizer Development and Consultation Organization, New Delhi, India