· Albrecht, H. 2005. Development of arable weed seedbanks during the 6 years after the change from conventional to organic farming. Weed Research. 45(5): 339-350.
· Asghari, M., and M. Armin. 2015. Effect of weed interference in different agronomic managements on grain yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 32(4): 407-422. (In Persian).
· Birla, L., I.S. Naruka, R.P.S Shaktawat, and S.R. Ajnave. 2016. Integrated weed management in cumin. Indian Journal of Weed Science .48(1): 102–104.
· Blackshaw, R. 2005. Nitrogen fertilizer, manure, and compost effects on weed growth and competition with spring wheat. Agronomy Journal. 97(6): 1612-1621.
· Bond, W., and A. Grundy. 2001. Non-chemical weed management in organic farming systems. Weed Research. 41(5): 383-405
· Dastorani, M., E. Gholamalipour Alamdari, A. Biabani, Z. Avarsaji, and M. Habibi. 2018. Study the several herbicides effect on weeds control and yield of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Iranian Journal of Weed Science. 14(1):83-95. (In Persian).
· De Decker, J.J., J.B. Masiunas, A.S. Davis, and C.G. Flint. 2014. Weed management practice selection among Midwest US organic growers. Weed Science. 62(3): 520-531.
· Gonzalez, R.F., and L.R. Cooperband. 2002. Compost effects on soil physical properties and field nursery production. Compost Science and Utilization. 10(3): 226-237.
· Harker, K.N., R.E. Blackshaw, and G.W. Clayton. 2001. Timing weed removal in field pea (Pisum sativum). Weed Technology. 15(2): 277-283.
· Heshmatnia, M., and M. Armin. 2016. Effects of weed interference duration on yield and yield components of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) in two different production system. Journal of Crop Prodcution. 9(1): 25-47. (In Persian).
· Hosseini, A., A.R. Kouchaki, and M.M. Nasiri. 2006. Critical period of weed control in cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 4(1): 23-44. (In Persian).
· Kafi, M., M.H. Rashed Mohassel, A. Koocheki, and A. Molafilabi. 2002. Cumin, technology and processingFerdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian).
· Mehriya, M., R. Yadav, R. Jangir, and B. Poonia. 2007. Effect of crop-weed competition on seed yield and quality of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). Indian Journal of Weed Science. 39(1,2): 104-108.
· Nasarabadi, H., M. Armin, and H. Marvi. 2019. The effect of weed interference duration on yield and yield components of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) in irrigated and rainfed condition. Journal of Crop Production. 12(2):157-170. (In Persian).
· Nasarabadi, H., M. Armin, and H. Marvi. 2020. Critical period of weed control of Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) in rainfed condition. Journal of Agricultural science and Sustainable Production. In press. (In Persian).
· Patel, S.M., A.U. Amin, and J.A. Patel. 2016. Effect of weed management practices on weed indices, yield and economics of cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.). International Journal of Seed Spices. 6(3): 78-83.
· Turner, R., G. Davies, H. Moore, A. Grundy, and A. Mead. 2007. Organic weed management: a review of the current UK farmer perspective. Crop Protection. 26(3): 377-382.
· Yadav, R., and A. Dahama. 2003. Effect of planting date, irrigation and weed-control method on yield and and water-use efficiency of cumin (Cuminum cyminum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Science. 73(9): 494-496.
· Yadav, S., and O. Sharma. 2004. Growth analysis in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) under different weed control methods and nitrogen levels. Journal of Spices Aromatics Crops. 13(2): 92-96.
· Yadav, S., O. Sharma, R. Yadav, and G. Keshwa. 2005. Growth and yield of cumin (Cuminum cyminum) as influenced by different weed control measures and nitrogen levels. Journal of Medicina Aromatices Plant Sciences. 27(4): 669-674.