· Anonymous. 2017. World grain statistics. International Grains Council. [on-line] Available at https:// www.igc.int/en/subscriptions/subscription.aspx.
· Anonymous. 2018. Grain market report. International Grains Council. GMR483-23. November 2017. [on-lin] Available at https://www.igc.int/downloads/gmrsummary /gmrsumme
· Balota, M., W.A. Payne, S.R. Evett, and M.D. Lazar. 2007. Canopy temperature depression sampling to assess grain yield and genotypic differentiation in winter wheat. Crop Science
. 47: 1518–1529.
· Biglouie, M.H., M.H. Assimi, and A. Akbarzadeh. 2010. Effect of water stress at different stages on quantity and quality traits of Virginia (flue cured) tobacco type. Plant Soil Environment
. 2: 67-75.
· Bihamta, M.R., M. Shirkavand, J. Hasanpour, and A. Afzalifar. 2018. Evaluation of durum wheat genotypes under normal irrigation and drought stress condition. Jornal of Crop Breeding.
9: 119-136. (In Persian).
· Bonwell, E.S. 2008. Determination of endosperm protein secondary structure in hard wheat breeding lines using synchrotron infrared microspectroscopy and revelation of secondary structure changes in protein films with thermal processing. MS.c. Thesis, Dpartment of Grain Science and Industry, College of Agriculture, Kansas Stat University. USA.
· Dastfal, M., V. Barati, Y. Emam, H. Haghighatnia, and M. RamezanPour. 2012. Evaluation of grain yield and yield component in wheat genotypes under late drought stress in Darab zone. Seed and Plant Production Journal
. 27: 195-217. (In Persian).
· Gharbi, A., V. Rashidi, A.R. Tarinejad, and S. Chalabi Yani. 2014. Evaluation of durum wheat lines tolerance to salinity and drought stress under greenhouse conditions. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 7(4): 393-410.
· Hwang, C.L., and K.P. Yoon. 1981. Multiple attribute decision making methods and applications. Springer, New York, 350 pp.
· Lesk, C., P. Rowhani, and N. Ramankutty. 2016. Influence of extreme weather disasters on global crop production. Nature.
· Mitra, J. 2001. Genetics and genetic improvement of drought resistance in crop plants. Current Science.
· Moghadasi, L., V. Rashidi, and A. Razban. 2009. Effect of drought stress on grain yield and some morphological traits in durum wheat inbred lines. Journal of Science and Technology in Agricultural Sciences
. 12: 41-53. (In Persian).
· Munns, R., and R.A. James. 2003. Screening methods for salinity tolerance: A case study with tetraploid wheat. Plant and Soil
. 253: 201-218.
· Munns, R., R.A. James, and A. Lauchli. 2006. Approaches increasing the salt tolerance of wheat and other cereals. Journal of Experimental Botany
. 57: 1025-1043.
· Najafi, T., M. Dastfal, B. Andarzian, H. Farzadi, M. Bahari, and H. Zali. 2017. Stability analysis of grain yield of durum heat romising lines in warm and dry areas using parametric and non-parametric methods. Journal of Crop Production and Processing.
· Olivares-Villegas, J.J., M.P. Reynolds, and G.K. McDonald. 2007. Drought-adaptive attributes in the Seri/Babax hexaploid wheat population. Functional Plant Biology
. 34: 189–203.
· Oweis, T. 1997. Supplemental irrigation. A highly efficient water-use practice. InternationalCenter for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA), Aleppo, Syria. 16pp.
· Raman, A., S. Verulkar, N. Mandal, M. Variar, V. Shukla, J. Dwivedi, B. Singh, O. Singh, P. Swain, A. Mall, S. Robin, R. Chandrababu, A. Jain, T. Ram, S. Hittalmani, S. Haefele, H. Piepho, and A. Kumar. 2012. Drought yield index to select high yielding rice lines under different drought stress severities. Rice
. 5: 1-12.
· Ramzi, E., A. Asghari, S. Khomari, and H. Mohammad doust Chamanabad. 2018. Investigation of durum wheat (Triticum turgidum L. subsp. durum Desf
) lines for tolerance to aluminum stress condition. Journal of Crop Breeding.
10: 63-72. (In Persian).
· Reynolds, M., F. Dreccer, and R. Trethowan. 2007. Drought-adaptive traits derived from wheat wild relatives and landraces. Journal of Experimental Botany.
· Romesburg, C. 2004. Cluster analysis for researchers. Lulu.com, USA. 340 pp.
· Sharifi Al-Husseini, M., and M. Azat Ahmadi. 2012. Evaluation of the end drought tolerance of the season of durum wheat genotypes using drought index. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research
. 10: 361-367. (In Persian).
· Shewry, P. 2009. Inceasing the health benefits of wheat. FEBS Journal
. 276: 71-71.
· Soleimani fard, A., and N. Naseri. 2013. Genetic diversity of durum wheat Lines from agronomic traits under dryland conditions. Jornal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 28: 469-478. (In Persian).
· Stone, L.R., and A.J. Schlegel. 2006. Yield water supply relationships of grain sorghum and winter wheat. Agronomy Journal.
· Yaghooti Poor, A., E. Farshadfar, and M. Saeedi. 2017. Evaluation of bread wheat papillomavirus genotypes for drought tolerance using suitable combination method. Jornal Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences
. 10: 247-256. (In Persian).
· Zali, H., O. Sofalian, T. Hasanloo, A. Asghari, and M. Zeinalabedini. 2016. Appropriate strategies for selection of drought tolerant genotypes in canola. Journal of Crop Breeding
. 20: 77- 90. (In Persian).
Zali, H., O. Sofalian, T. Hasanloo, A. Asghari, and S.M. Hoseini. 2015. Appraising of drought tolerance relying on stability analysis indices in canola genotypes simultaneously, using selection index of ideal genotype (SIIG) technique, Introduction of new method. Biological Forum. 7: 703-711. (In Persian).