· Abasi Sadr, S., S. Sharafi, and A. Hassanzadeh Ghorttapeh. 2018. Effect of drought stress and seed priming on some traits of vegetative and reproductive of castor bean (Ricinus Communis L.) plant. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 12(1): 75-88. (In Persian).
· Abrokwah, O.A., A. Antwi-Boasiako, and Z. Zechariah Effah. 2017. Effects of drought stress on maize genotypes (Zea mays L.) using some plant parameters. Journal of Science Research in Allied Science. 6(3) : 481-490.
· Alfalahi, A.A., H.M. Al-Abodi, B.K. Abdul Jabbar, A.M. Muhdi, and K.A. Sulman. 2015. Scheduling irrigation as a water saving practice for corn (Zea mays L.) production in Iraq. International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences. 1(3): 55-59.
· Alizade, O., E. Majede, H.A. Nadian, Gh. Normohamadi, and M.R. Amerian. 2008. Effect of water stress and different nitrogen rates on phenology, growth and development of corn. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resource. 1(5): 14-19. (In Persian).
· Al-Khish, T., M. Al-Abed, and K. Ismail. 2009. The effect of water stress on the growth and yield of some varieties and hybrids of maize in Deir Ezzor. 7th Scientific Conference of the State Board for Agricultural Research, Syria.
· Anonymus. 2016. Save and grow in practice maize, rice and wheat. A guid to sustainable cereal production. Food and Agriculture Organization of The United Nations Rome.
· Aslam, M., M.S.I. Zamir, I. Afzal, M. Yaseen, M. Mubeen, and A. Shoaib. 2013. Drought stress, Its effect on maize production and development of drought tolerance through potassium application. Cercetări Agronomice în Moldova. 154: 99-114.
· Bismillah khan, M., N. Hussain, and M. Iqbal. 2001. Effect of water stress on growth and yield components of maize variety YHS 202. Journal of Research (Science), Bahauddin Zakaria University of Multan, Pakistan. 12: 15-18.
· Bouazzama, B., D. Xanthoulis, A. Bouaziz, P. Ruelle, and J.C. Mailhol. 2012. Effect of water stress on growth, water consumption and yield of silage maize under flood irrigation in a semiarid climate of Tadla (Morocco). Biotechnologie, Agronomie, Société et Environnement. 16(4): 468-477.
· Budiman, N., and N. Syamsuddin. 2015. Effect of water stress on growth, yield, proline and soluble sugars contents of signal grass and napier grass species. American-Eurasian Journal of Sustainable Agriculture. 9(5): 14-21.
· Caker, R. 2004. Effects of water stress at different development stage on vegetative and reproductive growth of corn. Field Crops Research. 89: 1-16.
· Durand, J. 2017. How accurately do maize crop models simulate the interactions of atmospheric CO2 concentration levels with limited water supply on water use and yield? European Journal of Agronomy. 10(1): 101-122.
· Fuad-hassan, A., F. Tardieu, and O. Turc. 2008. Drought-induced changes in anthesis-silking interval are related to silk expansion: a spatio-temporal growth analysis in maize plants subjected to soil water deficit. Plant, Cell and Environment. 31(9): 1349–1360.
· Hafiz Saad, B.M., F. Jehanzeb, B. Tahira, and M. Tariq. 2015. Cluster and principle component analysis of maize accessions under normal and water stress conditions. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 60(1): 33-48.
· Jennifer, I., A.J. Luis, R. Paul, H. Robson, and M. Bosch. 2013. Physiological and growth responses to water deficit in the bioenergy crop Miscanthus giganteus. Frontiers in Plant Science. 4: 1-12.
· Jiang, P., F.U. Cai, Z. Zhao, Y. Meng, L. Gao, and T. Tian-Hong Zhao. 2018. Physiological and dry matter characteristics of spring maize in northeast China under drought stress. Water. 10(11): 1561-1565.
· Karam, F., J. Breidy, C. Stefan, and J. Rouphael. 2004. Evapotranspiration, yield and water use efficiency of drip irrigated corn in the Beka valley of Lebonon. Agricultural Water Managment. 63(2): 125-137.
· Lizaso, J. 2017. Modeling the response of maize phenology, kernel set, and yield components to heat stress and heat shock with CSM-IXIM. Field Crops Research. 214: 239–252.
· Manderscheid, R., M. Erbs, and H.J. Weigel. 2014. Interactive effects of free-air CO2 enrichment and drought stress on maize growth. European Journal of Agronomy. 52: 11–21.
· Nielsen, D.C., and J.P. Schneekloth. 2018. Drought genetics have varying influence on corn water stress under differing water availability. Agronomy Journal. 110(3): 983-995.
· Nikou, Sh., M. Pouryousef Miandoab, and A. Hassanzadeh Gorttapeh. 2014. Evaluation of annual clover ecotypes by using drought tolerance indices. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 8(3): 375-394.
· Oktem, A. 2006. Effect of different irrigation intervals to drip irrigated dent corn (Zea mays L .indentata) water-yield relationship. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 9(8): 1476-1481.
· Panda, P.K., S.K. Behera, and P.S. Kashyap. 2004. Effective management of irrigation water for maize under stressed condition. Agricultural Water Managment. 66(3): 181-192.
· Rostamzadeh Kaleybar, M., M. Farboodi, A.H. Hoseinzadeh Moghbeli, and N. Razmi. 2012. The effects of irrigation regimes on second cropping of three soybean genotypes in Moghan region. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 5(4): 15-28.
· Sah, S.K., and O.B. Zamora. 2005. Effect of water diffict at vegetative and reproductive stages of hybrid open pollinated variety and local maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agriculture and Animal Science. 26: 37-42.
· Siebert, S., H. Webber, G. Zhao, and F. Ewert. 2017. Heat stress is overestimated in climate impact studies for irrigated agriculture. Environment Research Letter. 12(5): 1-8.