· Abdel Marouf, A.M.E. 2004. Chemical weed control in faba bean (vicia faba
L.) using two foliar-applied herbicides. M.Sc. Thesis. University of Khartoum, Sudan.
· Ahmadi, A.R .2011. Determination of weed species and their density in lentil fields in Lorestan province of Iran. Ph.D. Dissertation. FerdowsiUniversity of Mashhad, Mashad, Iran. 161 p. (In Persian).
· Ahmadi, A.R., S. Shahbazi, and M. Diyanat. 2016. Efficacy of five herbicides for weed control in rain-fed lentil (Lens culinaris
Medik.). Weed Technology
. 30(2): 448-455.
· Anonymous. 2012. FAOSTAT. Prod Stat: Crops. FAO Statistical Databases (Faostat), Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), http://faostat.fao.org
· Amador-Ramirez, M.D., R.G. Wilson, and A.R. Martin. 2001. Weed control and dry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris
L.) response to in-row cultivation, rotary hoeing and herbicides. Weed Technology.
· Badeck, F.W., and F. Rizza. 2015. A combined field / laboratory method for assessment of frost tolerance with freezing tests and chlorophyll fluorescence. Agronomy Journal. 5: 71-88.
· Chattha, M.R., M. Jamil, and T.Z. Mahmood. 2009. Yield and yield components of mungbean as affected by various weed control methods under rain-fed conditions of Pakistan. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology
. 9: 114- 119.
· Confalon, A., J. Lizaso, B. Ruiz-nogueira, F.X. Lopez-Cedron and F. Sau. 2010. Growth, par use efficiency, and yield components of field-grown (Vicia faba
L.) under different temperature and photoperiod regimes. Filed Crops Research.
· Egli, D.B., and W.P. Bruening. 2001. Source-sink relationships, seed sucrose levels and seed growth rates in soybean. Annals of Botany.
· Faraji, H., and K. Amiri, K. 2010. Comparison of chemical herbicides to control weeds in broadleaf crops of beans in Yasooj Kohgiluye and Boyer Ahmad. Journal of Pulses Research.
1(2): 123-130. (In Persian).
· Ghatari, A.S., and A. Roozbahani. 2015. Chemical and mechanical weed control methods and their effects on photosynthetic pigments and grain yield of Kidney Bean. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology.
· Idris, A.L.Y. 2008. Effect of seed size and plant spacing on yield and yield components of faba bean (Vicia faba
L.). Research Journal of Agriculture & Biology Science
. 4: 146-148.
· Kayan, N., and M.S. Adak. 2006. Effect of different soil tillage, weed control and phosphorus fertilization on weed biomass, protein and phosphorus content of chickpea (Cicer arietinum
L.). Asian Journal of Plant Science
. 5: 300-303.
· Khairnar, C.B., V.V. Goud, and H.N. Sethi. 2014. Pre- and post-emergence herbicides for weed management in mungbean. Indian Journal of Weed Science
. 46(4): 392–395.
· Krausz, F.R., B.G. Young, G. Kapusta, and J.L. Matthews. 2001. Influence of weed competition and herbicides on glyphosateresistant soybean (Glycine max
). Weed Technology.
· Kumar Mawalia, A., S. Kumar, and S.S. Rana. 2015. Economics of post-emergence weed control in garden pea (Pisum sativum
L.) under mid hill condition of Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Journal of Agricultural Research
. 41(1): 15-29.
· Kumar, N., K.K. Hazra, and N. Nadarajan. 2016. Efficacy of post- emergence application of imazethapyr in summer mungbean (Vigna radiata
L.). Legume Research
. 39(1): 96-100.
· Lopez-Bellido, F.J., L. Lopz-Bellido, and R.J. Lpoez- Bellido. 2005. Competition, growth and yield of faba bean (Vicia faba
L.). European Journal of Agronomy
. 23: 359-378.
· Majnun Hussein, N. 2008. Agriculture and grain production. JihadUniversityTehran Press. 283P. (In Persian).
· Mousavi, S., K. Nazer Kakhki, S.H. Lak, R. Tabatabaii, and D. Behrozi. 2010. Evaluation of imazetapyr herbicide efficiency for weed control in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris
L.). Iranian Journal of Pulses Research.
1(2): 111-122. (In Persian).
· Singh, A.K., B.P. Bhatt, A. Upadhyaya, S. Kumar, P.K. Sundaram, B.K. Singh, N. Chandra, and R.C. Bharati. 2012. Improvement of faba bean (Vicia faba
L.) yield and quality through biotechnological approach: A review. African Journal of Biotechnology
. 11(87): 15264-15271.
· Singh, G., H. Kaur, and V. Khanna. 2014. Weed management in lentil with post emergence herbicides. Indian Journal of Weed Science.
· Smitchger, J.A., I.C. Burke, and J.P. Yenish. 2012. The critical period of weed control in lentil (Lens culinaris
) in the Pacific Northwest. Weed Science
. 60: 81-85.
· Soltani, N., C. Shropshire, T. Cowan, and P. Sikkema. 2014. White bean sensitivity to preemergence herbicides. Weed Technology
. 18: 675-679. (In Persian).
· Sprague, C.L., J.J. Kells, and K. Schirmacher. 2005. Weed control guide for field crops. Cooperative Extension Service.
· Turpin, J. E., M. J. Rabertson, N. Hillocoat, and D. E. Herridage. 2002. Faba bean (Vicia faba
L.) in Australia, s northern grains belt; canopy development biomass and nitrogen accumulation and partioning. Crop and Pasture Science
. 53(2): 227-237.
· Vencill, W.K., 2002. Herbicide handbook, 8th
ed. Lawrence, KS: Weed Science Society of America. 493 pp.
Zeiditoolabi, N., and A. Ahmadi. 2015. The effect of imazethapyr herbicides and hydro priming on yield and chickpea seed yield components. International Conference on Applide Research in Agriculture Science. 4-8 pp. (In Persian).