· Ahmadi, K., H. R. Ebadzadeh, H. Abdoshah, A. Kazemi, and M. Rafie. 2017. Agricultural Statistics. 1: 34-35. (In Persian)
· Ahmadi, A., A. Nader Arefi, A.R. Tavakoli, M.R. Vafaietabar, and M. Sabokdast. 2012. Effect of water stress on physiological characteristics of leaves and drought resistance od different cotton genotypes. Crop Improvement Journal. 18(4): 987-999. (In Persian).
· Ahmadi, S.M.R., B. Sohrabi, and H. Aminpanah. 2014. Reducing the effect of drought stress on cotton yield and yield components using superabsorbent. Iranian Cotton Research Journal. 2(2): 107-117. (In Persian).
· Anonymous. 2017. Agricultural statistics. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. (In Persian).
· Akbari Nodehi, D. 2010. Effect of drought sress in different stages of growth on yield and water use efficiencyof cotton seed. Journal of Water Management and Irrigation. 7(2): 305-318. (In Persian).
· Akbari Nodehi, D., H. Poormotaleb, and A.R. Birzad. 2013. Effect of different water levels on yield, water efficiency and determination of cotton function in mazandaran province. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainable Production. 2: 21(1): 103-111. (In Persian).
· Alikhah, H.R., and M.R. Ahmadikhah. 2009. Evaluation of morphological characteristics of cotton cultivars under stress of water deficit in seedling stage. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Researches. 14(3): 403-414. (In Persian).
· Behnamnia, M., Kh.M. Kalantari, and F. Rezanejad. 2009. Exogenous application of brassinosteroid alleviates drought-induced oxidative stress in Lycopersicom esculentum L. General and Applied Plant Physiolgy. 35(1-2): 22-34.
· Carig, D.A., K. Macalady, and H. Chenchouni. 2009. Aglobal overview of drought and heat-induced tree morality reveals emerging climate change risk for forests. Forest Ecology and Management. doi: 10.1016/j-foreco.2009.09.001.
· Copas, J., and J. Qing Shin. 2000. Meta-analysis, funnel plots and sensivityanalysis. Biostatistics. 1(3): 247-262.
· Deeba, F., A.K. Pandey, S. Ranjan, A. Mishra, R. Singh, Y.K. Sharma, P.A. Shirke, and V. Pandey. 2012. Physiologicaland proteomic responses of cotton to drought stress. Plant Phsiology and Biochemistry. 53: 6-18.
· Eslami, A.R., M. Armin, and M. Heidari. 2009. Effect of different amounts of potassium on yield and yield components of cotton in early drought stress condition. Crop Improvement Journal. 8(2): 15-22. (In Persian).
· Farzaneh, S., R. Seyed Sharifi, and F. Akram Ghaderi. 2001. Effect of drought stress and seedling growth of cotton cultivars under laboratory conditions. Joural of Agricultural Science. 43: 81-93. (In Persian).
· Glass,G.V. 1976.Primary,secondryand meta-analysis. Educational Research. 5:10-24.
· Grimes, D.W., W.L. Dickens, and H. Yamada. 1978. Early season water managementfor cotton. Agronomy and Crop Science. 70:1009-1012.
· Gurevitch, J., and L.V. Hedges. 1999. Statistical issues in ecological meta-analysis. Ecology. 80: 1142–1149.
· Hand, F., and R. Zeghimigol. 2009. Optimizing water use for cotton irrigation in Gorgan region. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 36: 5-12. (In Persian).
· Karimi, M., A. Hezarjaribi, Gh. Ghorbani Nasrabad, and M. Hesam. 2015. Effect of different levels of irrigation on cotton yield of Golestan cultivar and determination of its production function Golestan provinc. 12th Ntional Conference on Irrigation and Evaporation Reduction. 5th and 6th of September 2015.
· Karimi Goghkari, Sh., R. Asadi, and M.R. Khani. 2013. Impact of irrigation on the use of pipe-laying methods to increase the productivity and consumption of cotton. Journal of Water Research in Agriculture. 27(2): 1-9. (In Persian).
· Linquist, B.A., L. Liu, C. van Kassel, and K. van Groenigen. 2013. Enhanced efficiency uptake. Field Crop Research. 154: 246-254.
· Miri, H.R. 2001. Physiology and yield of crops under drought stress conditions. First Edition. 176 p. (In Persian).
· Murungu, F.S., P. Nyamuga, C. Chiduza, L.J. Clarck, and W.R. Whalley. 2003. Fffects of seed priming. Aggregate size and matric potential on emergence of cotton and maize. Soil and Tillage Research. 47(2): 161-168.
· Prisco, J.T., C.R.B. Haddad, and J.L.P. Bastos. 1992. Hydration-dehydration seed pre-treatment and its effect on seed germination under water stress condition. Revista Brasil De Botan. 15: 31-50.
· Radin, J.W., L.L. Reaves, J.R. Mauney, and O.F. French. 1992. Irrigation during fruiting. Agronomy Journal. 84: 551-557.
· Rahimian Mashhadi, H., A. Bagheri Kazemabadi, and A. Payab. 1991. The effect of different potentials of polyethylene glycol and sodium chloride with temperature on germination of rainbow wheat. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Technology. 50: 37-47. (In Persian)
· Rezaie Tolaei, M., M.H. Najafi Mood, and M.R. Ramezani Moghaddam. 2014. Effect of drought stress on yield and yield components of four cotton cultivars (case study: Kashmar plain). Iranian Cotton Research Journal. 2(5): 104-115. (In Persian).
· Seraj, R., and T.R. Sinclair. 2002. Osmolyte accumulation. Its really help increase crop yield under drought conditions. Plant, Cell and Environment. 25: 333-341.
· Tamadon Rasegar, M., H. Gharineh, A. Ebdali Mashadi, and S.A. Siyadat. 2014. The effect of moisture stress on seedling growth characteristics of cotton cultivars. International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research. 3(4): 20-35).
White, S.C., and S.R. Raine. 2004. Identifying the potential to apply deficit irrigation strategies in cotton using large mobile irrigation machins. Proceeding of the 4th.