· Abdul-Jaleel, C., P. Manivannan, B. Sankar, A. Kishorekumar, R. Gopi, R. Somasundaram, and R. Panneerselvam. 2007.Pseudomonas fluorescens enhances biomass yield and ajmalicine production in Catharanthus roseus under water deficit stress. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 60: 7–11.
· Abrishamchi, P., A. Ganjali, A. Bey K khurmyzi, and A. Avan. 2014. The effect of vermicompost on germination and seedling growth of tomato varieties. Agriculture, Science and Technology. 27(4): 383-393.
· Amiri, M.B., P. Resvani Moghadam, R. Ghorbani, J, Falahi, R. Dihimfard, and F. Flahpor. 2013. By seed inoculation effects of biofertilizers on growth characteristics and cultivars in the green In greenhouse. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 11(1): 64-72. (In Persian).
· Arancon, N.C., A. Edwards, P. Bierman, C. Welch, and J.D. Metzger. 2004. Influences of vermin composts on field strawberries: 1. Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource Technology. 93: 145-153.
· Atiyeh, R.M., S. Lee, C.A. Edwards, N.Q. Arancon, and J.D. Metzger. 2002. The influence of humic acids derived from earthworm-processed organic wastes on plant growth. Bioresource Technology. 84: 7-14.
· Azimi, R., M. Jangjo, and H.M. Asghari. 2014. The effect of mycorrhizal fungi inoculation on the establishment of morphological characteristics of primary and thyme herbs in natural areas. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 11(4): 666-676.
· Azizi, M., F. Rezwanee, M. Hassanzadeh Khayat, A. Lackzian, and H. Neamati. 2008. The effect of different levels of vermicompost and irrigation on morphological properties and essential oil content of German chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla L.) C.V.Goral. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 24(1): 82-93. (In Persian).
· Azizi, M., M. Baghani, A. Lakzian, and H. Aroei. 2005 .Effect of vermicompost and vermiwash foliar application on morphological characters and active ingredients content basil (Ocimum basilicum). Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 21(2): 41-52. (In Persian).
· Bahtiyarca Bagdat, R., B. Cosge, and G. Tarihi. 2006. The essential oil of lemon balm (Melissa officinalis), its components and using fields. Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture. 21: 116- 121.
· Biari, A., A. Gholami, and H. Rahmani. 2011. Effect of Different plant growth promotion bacteria (Azotobacter, Azospirillum) on growth parameters and Yield of maize. Journal of Water and Soil. 25: 1-10.
· Bigonah, R., P. Rezvani Moghadam, and M. Jahan. 2015. Effect of different fertilizer management on certain quantitative and qualitative properties of medicinal plants Coriandrum sativum L. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research Vol. 12, No. 4, Winter. p. 574-581.
· Bremner, J.M., and C.S. Mulvaney. 1982. Methods of soil analysis, chemical and microbiological properties. 595-624.
· Copetta, A., G. Lingua, and G. Berta. 2006. Effects of three AM fungi on growth, distribution of glandular hairs, and essential oil production in Ocimum basilicum L. var. Genovese. Mycorrhiza.16: 485-494.
· Darzi, M.T., A. Ghalavand, and F. Rajali. 2008. Study the effects of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and biophosphate on flowering, biological yield and colonization of Foeniculum vulgar MiLL. Journal of Iraniann Crop Science. 10(1): 88-109. (In Persian).
· Darzi, M.T., A. Ghalavand, F. Rajali, and F. Sefidkan. 2006. Study the effects of biofertilizers on yield and yield components of Foeniculum vulgar MiLL. Journal of Iranian Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 22(4): 276-292. (In Persian).
· Darzi, M.T., A. Ghalavand, F. Sefidkon, and F. Rejali. 2009. The effects of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and phosphatic biofertilizer application on quantity and quality of essential oil in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 24: 396-413. (In Persian).
· Emami, A. 1996. In the description of methods of analysis, Volume I, No. 982 technical publications. Soil Research Institute and Water p,91-128. (In Persian).
· Ezzati, C. 2002. The effect of density on yield and Melissa active ingredient. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 24(4): 396-413. (In Persian).
· Farzaneh, M., S. Wichmann, H. Vierheilig, and H.P. Kaul. 2009. The effects of arbuscular mycorrhiza and nitrogen nutrition on growth of chickpea and barley. Germany Journal of Agronomy. 13: 15-22.
· Gupta, M.L., A. Prasad, M. Ram, and S. kumar. 2002.Effect of the vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal (VAM) fungus Glomus fasiculatum on the essential oil yield related characters and nutrient acquisition in the crops of different cultivars of menthol mint (Mentha arvensis) under field conditions. Bioresource Technology. 81: 77-79.
· Gutie´rrez-Miceli, F.A., B. Moguel-Zamudio, M. Abud-Archila, and L. Dendooven. 2008. Sheep manure vermin compost supplemented with a native diazotrophic bacteria and mycorrhizas for maize cultivation. Bioresource Technology. 99:7020–7026.
· Jesus, D.L. 2003. Effect of artificial polyploidy in transformed roots of Artemisia annua L. A MSc Thesis in Biotechnology of Woreester Polytechnic Institute, 111p.
· Kapoor, R., B. Giri, and K.G. Mukerji. 2004. Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in Foeniculum vulgare Mill on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology. 93: 307–311.
· Khoramdel, S., A. Kochaki, M. Nasiri-Mahalati, and R. Gorbani. 2010. The effects of biofertilizers on yield and yield components (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research. 8(5): 768-770. (In Persian).
· Koozehgar Kalegi, M., and M.R. Ardakani. 2019. Effects of organic fertilizers application on yield and yield components of Eryngium caeruleum M. Bieb. Affected by mycorrhizal symbiosis. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 34(6): 924-935.
· Koozehgar Kaleji, M., M.R. Ardakani, N.Khodabandeh, and M. Alvi Fazel. 2018. Effects of mycorrhizal symbiosis along with vermicompost and tea compost on quantity and quality yield of Mentha aquatic L. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 12(3):461-476.
· Koozehgar Kaleji, M., M.R. Ardakani. 2017. Effects of vermicomposting and compost tea on nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium yield and uptake of Mentha aquatic L. inoculated with mycorrhizal fungi Glomus moseae. Journal of Crop Eco-physiology. 11(44): 10-19.
· Mona, Y., A.M. Kandil, and M.F. Swaefy Hend. 2008. Effect of three different compost levels on fennel and alvia growth character and their essential oils. Biological Sciences. 4: 34-39.
· Nemati Darbandi, H., M. Azizi, S. Mohamadi, and S. Karimpor. 2014. The effect of spraying with different concentrations of vermicompost (Vermiwash) on the morphological traits, yield and percentage of essential oil of Melissa officinalis. Journal of Horticultural Science. 27(4): 411-417.
· Nemati, A., A. Golchin, and H. Besharati. 2013. The impact of bio-fertilizers on yield, growth and plant macronutrients concentration of tomato under cadmium stress. Journal of Soil Biology. 1(2): 145-157.
· Quaik, S., A. Embrandiri, P.F. Rupani, R.P. Singh, and M.H. Ibrahim. 2012. Effect of vermiwash and vermicomposting leachate in hydroponics culture of indian borage (Plectranthus ambionicus) plantlets. UMT 11th International Annual Symposium on Sustainability Science and Management. 210-214.
· Rahmatpor, S., H.A, Alikhani, and H.M.S. Hosseini. 2013. Foliar spray Vermiwash effect on growth and performance Triticum aestivum and absorption of zinc, iron and phosphorus in the grain. Journal of Soil and Water Research. 44(2): 203-211.
· Ratti, N., S. Kumar, H.N. Verma, and S.P. Gautam. 2001. Improvement in ioavailability of tricalcium phosphate to Cymbopogon martinii var. motia by rhizobacteria, AMF and azospirillum inoculation. Microbiological Research. 156(2): 145-149.
· Razvinia, M.S., M. Agha alikhani, and H.S. Naghadbadi. 2015. The effect of vermicompost manure and chemical fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative characteristics (Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench). Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants. 31(2): 357-373. (In Persian).
· Sajdy, N., and F. Rejali. 2011. The use of mycorrhizal inoculation effect of drought stress on the absorption of micronutrients in corn. ResearchJournalofSoil Science and Water. 25(2): 83-92.
· Saleh Rastin, N. 2001. Biofertilizers and their role in order to reach to sustainable agriculture. A compilation of papers of necessity for the production of biofertilizers in Iran. 1-54 pp. (In Persian).
· Samiran, R., A. Kusum, K.D. Biman, and A. Ayyanadar. 2010. Effect of organic amendments of soil on growth and productivity of three common crops viz. Zea mays, Phaseolus vulgaris and Abelmoschus esculentus. Applied Soil Ecology. 45:78-84.
· Sanchez, G.E., G.C. Carballo, and G.S.R. Ramos. 2008. Influence of organic manures and biofertilizers on the quality of two Plantaginaceae: Plantago major L. and Plantago lanceolata L. Revista Cubana de Plantas Medicinales.13(1): 12- 15.
· Sharma, A.K. 2002. Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios, India. 407 pp.
· Sivasubramanian, K., and M. Ganeshkumar. 2004. Influence of vermiwash on the biological productivity of marigold. Madras Agriculture Journal. 91(4-6): 221-225.
· Tahami Zarandi, S.M.K., P. Rezvani Moghaddam, and M. Jahan. 2010. Comparison the effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and essential oil percentage of Basil (Ocimum basilicum L.) Journal of Agroecology. 2(1): 70-82.
· Taher, T., A. Golchin, S. Shafiei, and S. Sayfzadeh. 2013. Effect of nitrogen and phosphate solubilizing bacteria on growth and quantitative traits of tuberose (Polianthes tuberose L.). Journal of Science and Technology, Greenhouse Culture. 4(16): 41-50. (In Persian).
Zaied, K.A., A.H. Abd El-Hady, A.E. Shrief, E.H. Ashour, and M.A. Nassef. 2007. Effect of horizontal DNA transcienfer in azospirillum and azotobacter strain on biological and biochemical traits of non-legume plants. Journal of Applied Science and Research. 3(1): 73-86.