· Ayeni, L.S., and M.T. Adetunji. 2010. Integrated application of poultry manure and mineral fertilizer on soil chemical properties, nutrient uptake, yield and growth components of maize. Nature Science
· Beljkas, B., J. Matic, I. Milovanovic, P. Jovanov, A. Misan, and L. Saric. 2010. Rapid method for determination of protein content in cereals and oilseeds: validation, measurement uncertainty and comparison with the Kjeldahl method. Accredit Quality Assur
· Bello, W.B., C.O. Adejuyigbe, J.A. Adigun, and M.O. Dare. 2019 Soil fertility status, nutrient uptake and maize (Zea mays
L.) yield as influenced by animal manure and compost. Journal of Organic Agriculture and Environment
. 7(1): 9-16.
· Bhandari, B., J. Shrestha, and M.P. Tripathi. 2018. Productivity of maize (Zea mays
L.) as affected by varieties and sowing dates. Journal of Applied Biology and Biotechnology
. 2(2): 13-19.
, L., J. Monzon
, A. Cerrudo
, R. Rizzalli
, and F. Andrade
. 2016. Maize grain yield components and source-sink relationship as affected by the delay in sowing date. Field Crop Research
. 198: 215-225.
· Dubiso, M., K.A. Gilles, J.K. Hamilton, P.A. Rebers, and F. Smith. 1965. Colorimetric method for determination of sugars and related substances. Annual Chemical.
· Esmaeilian, Y., A.R. Sirousmehr, M.R. Asghripour, and E. Amiri. 2012. Comparison of sole and combined nutrient application on yield and biochemical composition of sunflower under water stress. International Journal of Applied Science and Technology
. 2: 30-39.
· Gagnon, B., N. Ziadi, and G. Bélanger. 2019. Nitrogen nutrition indicators in corn fertilized with different urea-nitrogen forms. Agronomy Journal.
11(6): 3281-3290.· Giordano, D., T. Beta, F. Gagliardi, and M. Blandino. 2018. Influence of agricultural management on phytochemicals of colored corn genotypes (Zea mays
L.). Part 2: Sowing Time. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry.
66 (17): 4309-4318.
· Gou, W., P. Zheng, L. Tian, M. G. Lixin, Zh. Nudrat, A. Akram, and M. Ashraf. 2017. Exogenous application of urea and a urease inhibitor improves drought stress tolerance in maize (Zea mays
L.). Journal of Plant Research
. 130 (3): 599-609.
· Guarda, G., S. Padovan, and G. Delogu. 2004. Grain yield, nitrogen-use efficiency and baking quality of old and modern Italian bread-wheat cultivars grown at different nitrogen levels. European Journal of Agronomy
. 21: 181-192.
Jasemi, M., F. Darab, and R. Naser. 2013. Effect of planting date and nitrogen fertilizer application on grain yield and yield components in maize. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environment Science
. 13: 914-919.
Kaur, H., P.K. Kingra, and S.P. Singh. 2019. Effect of sowing date, irrigation and mulch on thermal time requirement and heat use efficiency of maize (Zea mays
L.). Journal of Agrometeorology
. 21(1): 46-50.
· Keshavarz, H., S.A.M. Modarres-Sanavy, F. Sefidkon, and A. Mokhtassi-Bidgoli. 2020. Effect of organic fertilizers and urea fertilizer on phenolic compounds, antioxidant activity, yield and yield components of peppermint (Mentha piperita
L.) under drought stress. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Research
. 17(4): 661-672.
Kolari, F., A. Barzegar, and S. Bakhtiari. 2014. Phenology, growth aspects and yield of maize affected by defolation rate and applying nitrogen and vermicompost. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences.
· Leithy, S., T.A. El-Meseiry, and E.F. Abdallah. 2006. Effect of bio fertilizer, cell stabilizer and irrigation regime on rosemary herbage oil yield and quality. Journal of Applied Science Research
. 2(10): 773-779.
Li, Y., K. Zhou, M. Jiang, B. Zhang, M. Aslam, and H. Zou. 2019. Assessment of drought tolerance based impacts with over-expression of ZmLTP3 in maize (Zea mays
L.). Cereal Research Communications
. 47(1): 22-31
Mahmood, F., I. Khan, U. Ashraf, T. Shahzad, S. Hussain, M. Shahid, M. Abid, and S. Ullah. 2017. Effects of organic and inorganic manures on maize and their residual impact on soil physico-chemical properties. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
. 17(1): 22-32
· Nazeri P, A.H. Shirani Rad, S.A. ValadAbadi, M. Mirakhori, and E. Hadidi Masoule. 2018. Effect of sowing dates and late season water deficit stress on quantitative and qualitative traits of canola cultivars. Outlook Agriculture
. 47(4): 291-297.
· Prasad, G., M. Chand, P. Kumar, and R. Singh Rinwa. 2017. Performance of maize (Zea mays
L.) hybrids with respect to growth parameters and phenological stages under different sowing dates in Kharif season. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences
. 6(10): 5079-5087.
Rah Khosravani, A.T., C. Mansourifar, S.A.M. Modarres Sanavy, K.S. Asilan, and H. Keshavarz. 2017. Notulae Scientia Biologicae
. 9(1): 143-147.
· Rajinder, P., G. Mahajan., V. Sardana, and B.S. Chauhan. 2017. Impact of sowing date on yield, dry matter and nitrogen accumulation, and nitrogen translocation in dry-seeded rice in North-West India. Field Crops Research
. 206: 138-148.
Rezvani Moghaddam, P., S.M. Seyedi, and M. Azad. 2014. Effects of organic, chemical and biological sources of nitrogen on nitrogen use efficiency in black seed (Nigella sativa
L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
. 3(30): 260-273. (In Persian).
· Sadras, V.O., and P.A. Calvino. 2001. Quantification of grain yield response to soil depth in soybean, maize, and wheat. Agronomy Journal
· Salama, H. 2018. Yield and nutritive value of maize (Zea mays
L.) forage as affected by plant density, sowing date and age at harvest. Italian Journal of Agronomy
. 14(2): 114-122.
· Salo-väänänen, P.P., and P.E. Koivistoinen. 1996. Determination of protein in foods: comparison of net protein and crude protein (N × 6.25) values. Food Chemistry
. 57(1): 27-31.
· Sedghi, M., A. Nemati, R. Seyed Sharifi, and M. Gholam Hosseini. 2016. Effect of different levels of nitrogen fertilizer on the performance and efficiency of fertilizer application of maize (Zea mays
L.) for different planting dates in Ardebil. Electronic Journal of Crop Production
. 9(3): 45-65. (In Persian).
Shrestha, J., M. Kandel, and A. Chaudhary. 2018. Effects of planting time on growth, development and productivity of maize (Zea mays
L.). Journal of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Simeon, P.O., and B. Ambah. 2013. Effect of municipal solid waste on the growth of maize (Zeamays
L.). International Letters of Natural Sciences
. 2: 1-10.
· Singh, L., and P. Sukul. 2019. Impact of vermicompost, farm yard manure, fly ash and inorganic fertilizers on growth and yield attributing characters of maize (Zea Mays
L.). Plant Archive
. 19(2): 2193-2200.
· Tótin, Á, and P. Pepó. 2018. The effect of sowing date and plant density on the yield of maize (Zea mays
L.) under different weather conditions. Acta Agraria Debreceniensis
. 74: 205-208.
· Umburanas, R.C., A.H. Yokoyama, L. Balena, G.C. Lenhani, Â.M. Teixeira, R.L. Krüger, K. Reichardt, and J. Kawakami. 2018. Sowing dates and seeding rates affect soybean grain composition. International Journal of Plant Production
. 12: 181-189.
· Uzun, B., U. Zengin, S. Furat, and O. Akdesir. 2009. Sowing date effects on growth, flowering, seed yield and oil content of canola cultivars. Asian Journal of Chemistry
. 21: 1957-1965.
Yogananda, S.B., V.R. Ramakrishna Parama, S.S. Prakash, and M.N. Thimmegowda. 2019. Effect of biodegradable urban waste compost on growth and yield of maize (Zea mays
L.). Indian Journal of Agriculture Research
. 24: 32-41.