· Ahmadnia, F., A. Ebadi, M. Hashemi, and A. Ghavidel. 2020. Investigating the short time effect of cover crops on biophysical properties of soil. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation.
26(6):277-290. (In Persian).
· Ahmadvand, G., and S. Hajinia. 2015. The effect of cover crop and different tillage systems on soil physical properties and yield of potato escijournals. Electronic Journal of Crop Production.
8(4): 163-182. (In Persian).
· Alebrahim, M.T., R. Zangoueinejad, and T.M. Tseng. 2017. Biochemical and molecular knowledge about developing herbicide-resistant weeds. Herbicide resistance in weeds and crops
· Azad Shahraki, F., H. Naghavi, and H. Najafi Nejad. 2010. Effects of tillage systems and wheat residue management on soil characteristics and yield of maize in Kerman. Journal of Modern Agriculture
. 8(19): 2-9. (In Persian).
· Babaei Ghaghelestany, A., A. Tobeh, and M.T. Alebrahim. 2016. Study of the role of cover crops on weed management and yield and its forage maize (Zea mays
L.) components. Journal of Agroecology
. 5(2): 64-74. (In Persian).
· Bazoubandi, M., M.H. Nik Khah, M. Nabavi Kalat, and M. Akhavan. 2009. Survey of weed diversity in sugar beet fields on the outskirts of Shahroud. Iranian Weed Science Conference, Babolsar, Mazandaran, Iran. (In Persian).
· Cabrera, D.C., S. Chaila, M.T. Sobrero, and A.E. Varela. 2019. Phytosociological survey of sugarcane crop weeds in different agroecological areas in Tucumán Province, Argentina. [On-line] Planta Daninha.
37: 1-10, e019179380. Epub May 06, 2019. ISSN 1806-9681.
· Doane, T.A., W.R. Horwath, J.P. Mitchell, J. Jackson, G. Miyao, and K. Brittan. 2009. Nitrogen supply from fertilizer and legume cover crop in the transition to no-tillage for irrigated row crops. Nutrient Cycling in Agroecosystems
. 85: 253-262.
· Gabriel, J.L., and M. Quemada. 2011. Replacing bare fallow with cover crops in a maize cropping system: Yield, N uptake and fertilizer fate. European Journal of Agronomy.
· Ghafari, M., G. Ahmadvand, M. Ardakani, I. Nadali, and F. Elahipanah. 2011. Effect of cover crops of rye, barley and rapeseed in two planting density on biomass, density and biodiversity of winter weeds. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 3(1):1-8. (In Persian).
· Ghorbani, R., M.H. Rashed Mohassel, S.A. Hosseini, S.K. Mousavi, and K. Hajmohammadian Ghalibaf. 2009. Sustainable weed management. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. pp.924. (In Persian).
· Jabran, K. 2017. Manipulation of allelopathic crops for weed control. Springer Briefs in plant Science, Springer Nature International Publishing, AG, Switzerland. 87pp.
· Jabran, K., G. Mahajan, V. Sardana, and B.S. Chauhan. 2015. Allelopathy for weed control in agricultural systems. Crop Protection
. 72: 57–65.
· Jahedi Turk, A. 2018. Weed control of potato fields using green manure in autumn plants. Journal of Applied Potato Sciences
. 1(1): 41-45. (In Persian).
· Karbalaei Khiavi, H., R. Fakhari, M.T. Alebrahim, and P. Sharifi Ziveh. 2016. The effect of winter rye (Secale cereale
L.) as a cover crop on weed biomass, density and yield of forage maize (Zea mays
L.). Journal of Agroecology
. 7(1): 140-154. (In Persian).
· Koocheki, A., B. Kamkar, M. Jami Alahmadi, A. Mahdavi Damghani, M. Farsi, P. Rezvan, and A. Barzegar. 2006. Agricultural biodiversity. University of Mashhad Press, Mashhad. (In Persian)
· Kruidhof, H.M., L. Bastiaans, and M.J. Kropff. 2008. Ecological weed management by cover cropping: effects on weed growth in autumn and weed establishment in spring. Weed Research
. 48: 492- 502.
· Lamei, J., and K.H. Alizadeh. 2012. Vicia panonica: A suitable cover crop for winter fallow in cold regions of Iran. Plant stress
. 6(1): 73-76.
· Lawley, Y.E., J.R. Teasdale, and R.R. Weil. 2012. The mechanism for weed suppression by a forage radish cover crop. Agronomy Journal
. 104: 205–214.
· Lemessa, F., and M. Wakjira. 2015. Cover crops as a means of ecological weed management in agroecosystems. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology
. 18(2): 123-135.
· Majidi, M.R., B. Mirshekari, B. Samedani, H. Hajinajari, and F. Farahvash. 2018. Effect of four cover crop species on weed control and population changes in Karaj region. Iranian Journal of Weed Science
. 14(1): 11-22. (In Persian).
· Mohammadi, K.h., K. Nabiolahi, M. Alikhani, and F. Kharmali. 2009. Effects of tillage systems on soil physical properties and yield and yield components of wheat. Journal of Plant Production
. 16(4):77-91. (In Persian).
· Naderi, R., and H. Ghadiri. 2015. Effects of manure, municipal waste compost and nitrogen on weed communities in corn (Zea mays
). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research
. 34: 1-7. (In Persian).
· Najafi, M. 2014. Non-chemical methods of weed management. Pak Pendar Press, Karaj, Iran. 320 pp. (In Persian).
· Ngouajio, M., and H. Mennan. 2005. Weed populations and pickling cucumber (Cucumis sativus
) yield under summer and winter cover crop systems. Crop Protection
. 24: 521–526.
· Noruzzadeh, S., R. Rashed Mohasel, M. Nassiri Mahallati, A. Koocheki, and M. Abbas-poor. 2009. Evaluation of species, functional and structural diversity of weeds in whear fields of Northern, Southern and Razavi Khorasan provinces. Iranian Journal Field Crop Research
. 6: 471-485. (In Persian).
· Olson, K., S.A. Ebelhar, and J.M. Lang. 2014. Long-term effects of cover crops on crop yields, soil organic carbon stocks and sequestration. Open Journal of Soil Sci
ence. 4(8): 284- 292.
· Rostami Yangjeh, M., M. Alebrahim, F. Ahmadnia, and L. Nabati Souha. 2021. The Effect of Winter Cover Crops on Plant Density, Biomass of Weeds and Potato Yield (Solanum tuberosum L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 14(56(4)): 587-604. (In Persian).
· Schonbeck, M. 2005. Cover cropping: On-farm, Solar-powered Soil Building. Virginia Association for Biological Farming Information Sheet.
· Shannon, C.E., and A. Weaner. 1949. The mathematical theory of communication. University of Illinois Press. 350 pp.
· Simpson, E.H. 1949. Measurement of diversity. Nature
· Sturm, D.J., G. Peteinatos, and R. Gerhards. 2018. Contribution of allopathic effects to the overall weed suppression by different cover crops. Weed Research
· Uchino, H., K. Iwama, Y. Jitsuyama, K. Ichiyama, E. Sugiura, T. Yudate, S. Nakamura, and J. Gopal. 2012. Effect of inter seeding cover crops and fertilization on weed suppression under an organic and rotational cropping system. Field Crops Research.
· Upadhyaya, M.K., and R.E. Blackshaw. 2007. Non-chemical weed management: Principles, Concepts and Technology. CAB. 240pp.
Ziveh, P.S., A. Tobeh, A. Gholipouri, M.T. Alebrahim, and B. Samedani. 2019. Assessing two winter cover crops for weed control in reduced-tillage maize establishment. Fresenius Environmental Bulltein. 28(11 A): 8642-8648.