· Alebrahim, M.T., M.H. Rashed Mohassel, S. Wilkakson, M.A. Baghestani, and R. Ghorbani. 2011. Evaluatin of 6 unregistered herbicides efficacy in Iran potato fields and herbicide relation to cytochromes P450 mono- oxygenase enzyme. Ph.D. Thesis. Ferdowsi. University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian).
· Alebrahim, M.T., R. Majd, M.H. Rashed Mohassel, S. Wilkakson, M.A. Baghestani, and R. Ghorbani. 2012. Evaluating the efficacy of pre and post emergence herbicides for controlling Amaranthus retroflexus L. and Chenopodium album L. in potato. Crop Protection. 25(4): 367- 358.
· Alebrahim, M.T., R. Majd, M.H. Rashed Mohassel, S. Wilkakson, M.A. Baghestani, R. Ghorbani, and P. Kudsk. 2012.Evaluating of some herbicides for Lambsquarter and prostrate pigweed control in potato fields. Journal Crop Protection. 42: 345- 350. (In Persian).
· Anderson, R.L. 2009. Impact of preceding crop and cultural practices on rye growth in winter wheat. Weed Technology. 23: 564-568.
· Anonymous. 2013. Meteorological organization Ardabil. WWW. Ardebilmet. Ir. (In Persian).
· Cheema, Z.A, I. Jaffer, and A. Khaliq. 2003. Reducing isoproturon dose in combination with sorgaab for weed control in wheat. Pakistan Journal Weed Science Research. 9(3&4): 153-160.
· Chitband, A.A., R. Ghorbani, M.H. Rashed Mohassel, and A. Zare. 2010. Joint effects of mesosulfuron + iodosulfuron and clodinafop- propargyl and optimizing with use citowett and frigate sulfectants on wild oat (Avena ludoviciana Durieu.). MSc. Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian).
· Cory, V., and I. Joey, 1998. Weed control and potato variety tolerance to herbicides. Annual Report of Muibauer Experiment Station, Oregon State University.
· Dallyn, S.L. 1971. Weed control methods in potatoes. American Potato Journal. 48: 116-124.
· Eslami, S.V., G.S. Gill, B. Bellotti, and G. Mcdonald. 2006. Wild radish (Raphanus raphanistrum) interference in wheat. Weed Science. 54: 749-756.
· Jaiswal, V.P. 1992. Crop-weed competition studies in potato. Journal of Indian potato Association. 18: 131- 134.
· Lensik, M. 2003. The impact of maize stand density on herbicide efficiency. Plant, Soil Environment. 49: 29–35.
· Majd, R., and M.T. Alebrahim. 2013. The evaluation of 5 herbicide efficacy on Common lamsquarter (Chenopodium album L.) and Redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retroflexus L.) in potato in Ardabil. 3th Organic and Convention Agriculture Congress. Ardabil. (In Persian).
· Norsworthy, J.K., and J.R. Frederick. 2005. Integrated weed management strategies for maize production on the southeastern coastal of Nort America. Crop Production. 24: 119-126
· Rajcan, I., and C.J. Swanton. 2001. Understanding maize –weed competition: resource competition, light quality and the whole plant. Field Crop Research. 71: 139-150.
· Ramsdel, B.K., and C.G. Messersmith. 2002. Low-rate split-applied herbicide treatments for wild oat (Avena fatua L.) control in wheat (Triticum aestivum). Weed Technology. 16(1): 149- 155.
· Roberts, J.R., T.F. Peeper, and J.B. Solie. 2001. Wheat (Triticum aestivum) row spacing, seeding rate and cultivar affect interference from rye (Secale cereale). Weed Technology. 15: 19-25.
· Samadi kalkhoran, E., and M.T. Alebrahim. 2016. Effect of dose and oxadiargyl application time at the different growth stages on weed biomass and tuber yield of potato (Solanum tuberosum L.). Crop Ecophysiology. 4(36): 625-644. (In Persian).
· Seefldet, S.S., J.E. Jensen, and E.P. Fuerft. 1995. Log-logistic analysis of herbicide dese- response relationship. Weed Technology. 9: 218- 225.
· Talger, L., E. Lauringson, M. Koppel, H. Nurmekivi, and S. Uusna. 2004. Weed control in spring barley by lower doses of herbicides in Estonia. Latvian Journal of Agronomy. 7: 171– 175.
· Tanji, A., D.L. Regher. 1988. Weeding and nitrogen effects on farmers, wheat crop in semi-arid Morocco. Weed Research. 28: 101-109.
· Uchino, H., K. Iwama, Y. Jitsuyama, K. Ichiyama, E.R.I. Sugiura, T. Yudate, S. Nakamura, and J.A.I. Gopal. 2012. Effect of interseeding cover crops and fertilization on weed suppression under an organic and rotational cropping system 1. Stability of weed suppression over years and main crops of potato, maize and soybean. Field Crops Research. 127: 9–16.
· Walker, S.R., R.W. Medd, G.R. Robinson, and B.R. Cullis. 2002. Improved management of Avena ludoviciana and Phalaris paradoxa with more densely sown wheat and less herbicide. Weed Research. 42: 257–270.
· Wallace, R.W., and R.R. Bellinder, 1990. Low rate application of herbicide in conventional and reduced tillage potatoes (Solanum tuberosum L.).Weed Technology. 4: 509-513.