· Ahmadi, A. 2000. Effect of short term water stress on photoassimilates distribution and their chemical partitionning in wheat plants during grain development. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science
. 31(3):655-665. (In Persian).
· Ahmadi, A., and D.A. Baker. 2001. The effect of water stress on grain filling processes in wheat. Journal of Agriculture Science
Lahijani, M., and Y. Emam. 2013. Response of wheat genotypes to terminal drought stress using physiological indices. Journal of Crop Production and Proccessing
. 3(9):163-176. (In Persian).
· Al-Kaisi, M.M., and X. Yin. 2003. Effects of nitrogen rate, irrigation rate and plant population on corn yield and water use efficiency. Agronomy Journal
. 95: 1475-1482.
· Austin, R.B., C.L. Morgan, M.A. Ford, and R.D. Blackwell. 1980. Contribution to grain yield from pre anthesis assimilation in tall and dwarf barley genotypes in two contrasting seasons. Annual of Botany.
· Baji, M., J.M. Kinet, and S.Lutts.
2001. The use of the electrolyte leakage method for assessing cell membrane stability as a water stress tolerance test in durum wheat. Plant Growth Regulation
· Bates, L.S., R.P. Waldren, and I.D. Teare. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water-stress studies. Plant and Soil.
· Blum, A. 1996. Crop responses to drought and the interpretation of adaptation. Journal of Plant Growth Regulator.
· Bushuk, W., and V.F. Rasper. 1994. Wheat: Production properties and quality. Blackie/Chapman and Hall, London, 239 PP.
· Dhanda, S.S., and G.S. Sethi. 2002. Tolerance to drought stress among selected Indian wheat cultivars. The Journal of Agricultural Science
. 139(03): 319-326.
· Dlauney, A.J., and D.P.S. Verma. 1993. Proline biosynthsis and osmoregulation in plants. Plant Journal
. 4: 215-223.
· Egli, D.B. 1999. Seed Biology and the yield of grain crops, CAB International.UK. 149pp.
· Ehdaie, B. 1998. Genetical variations for stem reserve and transfer it to grain in spring wheat under drought stress. Abstract book of 5th
Iranian Agronomy and Plant Breeding Congress.
Pp.1-25. (In Persian).
· Ehdaie, B., and J.G. Waines. 1996. Genetic variation for contribution of pre-anthesis assimilates to grain yield in spring wheat. Journal of Genetic and Breeding
. 50: 47- 56.
· Flood, R.G., P.G. Martin, and W.K. Gardner. 1995. Dry matter accumulation and partitioning and its relationships to grain yield in wheat. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture
. 35: 495-502.
· Gebeyhou, G., D.R. Knott, and R.J. Baker. 2001. Rate and duration of filling in durum wheat cultivars. Journal of Crop Science
. 22: 337-340.
· Gholamin, R., and M. Khayatnezhad. 2012. Effect of different levels of manganese fertilizer and drought stress on yield and agronomic use efficiency of fertilizer in durum wheat in Ardabil. Journal of Food & Environment.
· Giancarla, V., E. Madosa, R. Sumalan, S. Ciulca, B. Nicoleta, P. Cerasela, P. Irina, and C. Iuliana. 2011. Proline accumulation in some barley genotypes exposed to drought. Journal of Horticulture, Forestry and Biotechnology
. 15(14): 48-54.
· Graham, R.D., R.J. Hannam, and Uren, N.C. 1988. Manganese in soil and plants. Kluwer Academic Publisher, Dordrecht, the Netherland. pp21-29.
· Hlavinka, P., M. Trnka, D. Semeradovaa, M. Dubrovsky, Z. Zalud, and M. Mozny. 2009. Effect of drought on yield variability of key crops in Czech Republic. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology
. 149: 431-442.
· Jafarnezhad, A., H. Agaie, and G. Zangafian. 2013. Effective characteristics on seed yield of wheat genotypes under optimum irrigation and drought stress in generative stages. Improvement of Crops and Garden Plants Journal
· Johnson, R.C., R.E. Witters, and A.J. Ciha. 2003. Daily patterns of apparent photosynthesis and evapotranspiration in developing winter wheat crop. Journal of Agronomy
. 73: 414-418.
· Kameli, A., and D.M. Losel. 1993. Carbohydrates and water status in wheat plants under water stress. New Phytologist
. 125: 609- 614.
· Keyvan, S. 2010. The effects of drought stress on yield, relative water content, proline, soluble carbohydrates and chlorophyll of bread wheat cultivars. Journal of Animal and Plant Sciences
. 8(3): 1051-1060.
· Kumar, R. 2014. Role of microRNAs in biotic and abiotic stress responses in crop plants.Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
· Lyle, W.M., and J.P. Bordvosky. 1995. Leap corn irrigation with limited water supplies. Transaction of the Asae. 38: 455-462. In Field Crop Abstract
. 1996 (49)8: 715.
· Majidian, M., and H. Gadiri. 2002. Effect of humidity stress and different contents of N-fertilizers in different stages of growth on yield and components of yield, Water Use Efficiency and physiological characters of maize. Iranian Agriculture Science Journal
. 33(3):512-523. (In Persian).
· Malakoti, M., and G. Lutfolahi. 1999. Role of zinc in qualitative and quantitative increasing of crops and community health improvement. Agricultural Educational Press. Agriculture Ministry, Karaj, Iran. (In Persian).
· Marschner, H., and V. Rommheld. 1995. Strategiest of plants for acquisition of iron. Iron Nutrition in Soil and Plants. Kluwer Academic Publishers. 375-388.
· Moinuddin, R., and M. Khannu-Chopra. 2004. Osmotic adjustment in chickpea in relation to seed yield and yield parameters. Crop Science
. 44: 449-455.
· Moradshahi, A., B. Salehi Eskandari, and B.Kholdbarin. 2004. Physiological responses of rape (Brassica napus
) to drought stress in vitro conditions. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology
. 28 (A1): 181. (In Persian).
· Namarvari, M., G. Fathi, A. Bakhshandeh, M. Gharineh, and S. Jafari. 2012. Interaction of end-season drought stress and organic fertilizers on yield of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum
). Journal of Crop Production and Proccesing
. 2(5): 163-173. (In Pertian).
· Noiee Gargari, V. 2009. Effect of manganese sulphate and zinc sulphate on yield and components yield of forage corn. M.Sc. Thesis, Tabriz branch Islamic Azad University.
· Paknejad, F., E. Majidi, G. Noormohammadi, A. Seadat, and S. Vazan. 2007. Evaluation of drought stress on effective traites at accumulative assimilate of grain in different cultivars of wheat. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science
. 13(1):137-149. (In Persian).
· Papakosta, D.K., and A.A. Gagianas. 1991. Nitrogen and dry matter accumulation, remobilization, and losses for Mediterranean wheat during grain filling. Journal of Agronomy.
· Quarrie, S.A., and H.G.Jones. 1981. Genotypic variation in leaf water potential, stomatal conductance and abssisic acid concentration in spring wheat subjected to artificial drought stress. Annual Botany
. 44: 323- 332.
· Richards, R.A., A.G. Condon, and G.J. Rebetzke. 2001. Traits to improve yield in dry environments. In: Reynolds, M.P., J.I. Ortiz-Monasterio, and A. McNab (eds.). Application of Physiology in Wheat Breeding.CIMMYT, DF. Mexico.
· Ritchie, S.W., and H.T. Nguyen.
1990. Leaf water content and gas exchange parameters of two wheat genotypes differing in drought resistance. Journal of Crop Science
. 30: 105-111.
· Royo, C., M. Abaza, R. Blanco, and L.F. Moral. 2000. Triticale grain growth and morphology as affected by drought stress, late sowing and simulated drought stress. Australian Journal of Plant Physiology.
· Sadana, U.S., and V.K. Nayyar. 1991. Response of wheat on manganese deficient soils to the methods and rates of manganese sulphate application. Fertilizer News
. 36: 55-71.
· Safarnejad, A. 1996. Improvement in salt and drought tolerance of alfalfa (Medicago sativa
L.) using tissue culture and molecular genetic techniques. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Liverpool.
· Sanchez, F.G., M. Manzanares, E.F Andres., Ternorio, J.L., L. Ayerbe, and E.F. De Andres. 1998. Turgor maintenance, osmotic adjustment and soluble sugar and proline accumulation in 46 pea cultivars in response to water stress. Journal of Field Crop Research
. 59: 225-253.
· Schnyder, H. 1993. The role of carbohydrate storage and redistribution in the source-sink relation of wheatand barley during grain filling –A review. New phytologist
. 123: 233-245.
· Schonfeld, M.A., R.C. Johnson, B.F. Carver, and D.W. Mornhinweg. 1988. Water relations in winter wheat as drought resistance indicators. Journal of Crop Science
· Sharifi, M. 1997. Investigation of developmental stages in three wheat cultivar in different planting time under Ahvaze climate conditions. M.Sc. Thesis of Agronomy. Shahid Chamran University. (In Persian).
· Singh, J., and A.L. Patel. 1996. Dry matter distribution different parts of wheat under water stress at various growth stage. Field Crop Abstracts
. 49(11): 10 – 16.
· Takeda. S., and M. Matsuoka. 2008. Genetic approaches to crop improvement: responding to environmental and population change. Nature
. 9: 444-457.
· Turkan, I. 2011. Plantresponses to drought and salinity stress. Development in a post Genomic era. Advances in Botanical Research
. 593p.Volume 57,1st
· Wiedenhoeft, A.C. 2006. Micrunutrients. In: W.G. Hapkins (ed.), Plant Nutrition. Chelsea House Publications, pp: 14-36.
· Yang, J., and J. Zhang. 2006. Gran filling of cereals under soil drying. New Phytol
ogist. 169: 22-236.
Zadoks, J.C., T.T, Change, and C.F. Konzak. 1974. A decimal code for the growth stages of cereals. Weed Research
. 14: 145-421.