· Anonymous. 2014. Agricultural statistics. Ministry of Agriculture, Deputy of Planning and Economy, Office of Statistics and Information Technology, Tehran, Iran.
· Condon, A.G., R.A. Richards, G.J. Rebetzek, and G.D. Farquhar. 2004. Breeding for high water use efficiency. Experimental Botany. 55: 2447-2460.
· Dreccer, M.F., A.H.C.M. Schapendonc, G.A. Salfer, and R. Rabbinge. 2000. Comparative response of wheat and oilseed rape to nitrogen supply: absorption and utilization efficiency of radiation and nitrogen during the reproductive stages determining yield. Plant and Soil. 220: 189-205.
· Evans, J. 1989. Photosynthesis and nitrogen relationships in leaves of C3 plants. Oecologia. 78: 9 19.
· Fletcher, A.L., D.J. Moot, and P.J. Stone. 2008. Solar radiation and canopy expansion of sweet corn in response to phosphorus. European Journal of Agronomy. 29: 80-87.
· Garofalo, P., and M. Rinaldi. 2015. Leaf gas exchange and radiation use efficiency of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in response to different deficit irrigation strategies: From solar radiation to plant growth analysis. European Journal of Agronomy. 64: 88-97.
· Hajiboland, R., E. Radpour, and B. Pasbani. 2014. Effect of phosphorus deficiency on drought stress tolerance in two tomato (Solanum lycopersum L.) cultivars. Journal of Plant Researches. 27(5): 788-803. (In Persian).
· Hawkesford, M., W. Horst, T. Kichey, H. Lambers, J. Schjoerring, I. Skrumsager Moller, and P.White. 2012. Functions of macronutrients. In: Marschner's mineral nutrition of higher plants (ed. Marschner, P.) 135–189. Academic Press, London, U.K.
· Khajehpour, M.R. 2014. Principles and fundamentals of crop production. Jahad-e-Daneshgahi Isfahan Press. (In Persian).
· Koocheki, A., and G. Sarmadnia. 2006. Physiology of crop plants. Jahad-e-Daneshgahi Mashhad Press. (In Persian).
· Koutroubas, S.D., D.K. Papkosta, and A. Doitsinis. 2008. Nitrogen utilization efficiency of safflower hybrids and open-pollinated varieties under Mediterranean conditions. Field Crops Research. 107: 56-61.
· Lal, A., M.S. Ku, and G.E. Edwards. 1996 Analysis of inhibition of photosynthesis due to water stress in the C3 species Hordeum vulgare and Vicia faba: Electron transport, CO2 fixation and carboxylation capacity. Photosynthetic Researches. 49: 57-69.
· Loustau, D., M.B. Brahim, J.P. Gaudillère, and E. Dreyer. 1999. Photosynthetic responses to phosphorus nutrition in two-year-old maritime pine seedlings. Tree Physiology. 19: 707–715.
· Malakooti, M.J. 2000. Sustainable agriculture and yield increment by optimum fertilizer utilization in Iran. Agricultural Extension Publications. (In Persian).
· Misirli, A., F. Topuz, and N. Zeybekoglu. 1998. Research on variation of female and male figs in terms of leaf properties and stomatal distribution. Acta Horticulturae. 480: 129-132
· Pasandi Pour, A., and H. Farahbakhsh. 2016. Quantitative analysis of growth and photosynthesis response of henna (Lowsonia inermis L.) ecotypes in different planting rows in Shahdad area. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 18(4): 334-346. (In Persian).
· Pasandi Pour, A., and H. Farahbakhsh. 2018. The effect of plant density on photosynthesis and growth indices of henna (Lowsonia inermis L.) ecotypes. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 16(1): 1-12. (In Persian).
· Pasandi Pour, A., H. Farahbakhsh, and R. Moradi. 2018. Assessing effect of climatic-management factors on yield and growth characteristics of henna (Lowsonia inermis L.) as a medicinal-industrial plant in Kerman province. Agroecology. 10 (1): (In Press). (In Persian).
· Poorter, H. 1989. Interspecific variation in relative growth rate: On ecological causes and physiological consequences. p. 45-68. In Lambers et al., (Eds.) Causes and consequences of variation in growth rate and productivity of higher plants. SPB Acad. Publishing.
· Soleymani, A., M.R. Khajepour, G.H. Noormohamadi, and Y. Sadeghyian. 2003. Effect of planting date and pattern on some physiological growth indices of sugar beet. Journal of Agricultural Science. 9(1): 105-123. (In Persian).
· Thomas, S.M., and J.N. Thorne. 1975. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer on photosynthesis and ribulose 1,5-diphosphate carboxylase activity in spring wheat in the field. Journal of Experimental Botany. 26: 43-51.
· Wittenmayer, L., and W. Merbach. 2005. Plant responses to drought and phosphorus deficiency: contribution of phytohormones in root-related processes. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science. 168: 531–540.