· Abayomi, Y.A., and T.O. Abidoye. 2009. Evaluation of cowpea genotypes for soil moisture stress tolerance under screen house conditions. African Journal of Plant Science. 3(10): 229-237.
· Adediran, J.A., L.B. Taiwo, M.O. Akande, R.A. Sobulo, and O.J. Idowu. 2004. Aplication of organic and inorganic fertilizer for fertilizer for sustainable maize and cowpea yields in Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 27: 1163-1181.
· Aghaalipur, E., F. Farahvash, B. Mirshekari, and A. Eivazi. 2012. The effect of urea, Yashil and Nitragin fertilizers on yield and components of cowpea. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 6 (23): 235-248. (In Persian).
· Alami Milan, M., R. Amini, and A. Bandeh Hagh. 2015. The effects of bio-fertilizers in combination with chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of pinto beans. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. 21(4): 15-29. (In Persian).
· Bohrani, A., M. Hussaini, S. Memar, and Z. Tahmasbi Sarvestani. 2007. Examine the impact of bacteria Azosperillium and Azotobacter, along with the microelement consumption as spray in the soil, and the use of quantitative and qualitative characteristics 5 varieties after growing wheat, maize Fars province. Agricultural Sciences. 38: 376 - 367. (In Persian).
· Burelle, N., J.W. Kloepper, and M.S. Reddy. 2006. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria as transplant amendments and their effects on indigenous rhizosphere microorganisms. Applied Soil Ecology. 31: 91-100.
· Cheraghi, S., M. Rafiee, and A. Khorgami. 2011. Effect of foliar nitrogen, planting and residue management on yield and yield components of mung bean plant, environmental conditions Khorramabad. Journal of Crop Physiology Research. 9: 15-30. (In Persian).
· Dadnia, M.R., and N. Khodabande. 2000. Maximizing of crop yield with the best revenue of using nitrogen fertilizer and inoculation of seed with bacteria in sustainable agriculture system in soybean. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 2 (4): 41-33. (In Persian).
· Daghighian, N., D. Habibi, H. Madani, and N. Sajedi. 2010. Effect of PGPR the best method and timing of the absorption of N, P, K and seed yield in bean (Phaseolus vulgaris.L.). 5th National Conference on New Ideas in Agriculture. Islamic Azad University Khorasgan, Faculty of Agriculture.
· Dardanelli, M.S., F.J. Fernandez de Cordoba, M. Rosario Espuny, M.A. Rodriuguez Carvajal, M.E. Soria Diaz, A.M. Gil Serrano, Y. Okon, and M. Megias. 2008. Effect of Azospirillum brasilense coinoculated with Rhizobium on Phaseolus vulgar is flavonoids and Nod factor production under salt stress. Soil Biology and Biochemistry. 40: 2713–2721.
· Emam, Y., and M.N. Eilkaee. 2002. Effects of plant density and chlormequat chloride (CCC) on morphological characteristics and grain yield of winter oilseed rape cv. Talayeh. AgronomyScience Journal. 1: 1-8.
· Fathi, A., A. Farnia, and A. Maleki. 2013. Effects of nitrogen and phosphate biofertilizers on yield and yield components of corn AS71 in Dareh-shahr climate. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 7-1 (25): 105-114. (In Persian).
· Fathi, A., A. Farnia, and A. Maleki. 2016. Effects of biological nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers on vegetative characteristics, dry matter and yield of corn. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi). 29(1): 1-7. (In Persian).
· Ghosh, P.K., K.K. Bandyopadhyay, M.C. Manna, K.G. Mandal, A.K. Misra, and K.M. Hati. 2004. Comparative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phosphocompost and fertilizer-NPK on three cropping systems in vertisols of semi-arid tropics. II. Dry matter yield, nodulation, chlorophyll content and enzyme activity. Bioresource Technology. 95(1): 85-93.
· Hamzei, J., and S. Najar. 2014. Evaluation of the possibility of reducing nitrogen fertilizer application using nitroxin biofertilizer in the production of anise (Pimpinella anisum L.) medicinal plant. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. 23(4): 57-70. (In Persian).
· Karami Chame, S., B. Khalil-Tahmasbi, P. ShahMahmoodi, A. Abdollahi, A. Fathi, S.J. Seyed Mousavi, and S. Bahamin. 2016. Effects of salinity stress, salicylic acid and pseudomonas on the physiological characteristics and yield of seed beans (Phaseolus vulgaris). Scientia Agriculturae. 14(2): 234-238.
· Khalilzade, R., M. Tajbakhsh, and J. Jalilian. 2012. Effect of foliar extracts of organic fertilizers, biological and morphological properties of urea on the relationship between plant roots and agricultural. 12th Crop Science Congress. Islamic Azad University of Karaj. 14-16 September. (In Persian).
· Meena, J.S., H.P. Verma, and P. Pancholi. 2014. Effect of fertility levels and biofertilizers on yield, quality and economic of cowpea. Agriculture for Sustainable Development. 2(2): 162-164.
· Mohamad Varzy, R., D. Habibi, S. Vazan, and A. Pakze. 2011. The effect of stimulating the growth of bacteria and nitrogen fertilizer on quality sunflower seeds. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 6 (23): 248-235. (In Persian).
· Omidi, H., H.A. Naghdibadi, H. Golzad, H. Turabi, and M.H. Ftokian. 2009. The chemical and biological nitrogen fertilizers impact on the performance of the qualitative and quantitative saffron Crocus sativus L. Medicinal Plants. 2(30): 109 -98. (In Persian).
· Sadeghipour, A., and N. Banakdar Hashemi. 2016. Effect of drought tolerance epibrassinolide in cowpea. Journal of Crop Physiology. 26: 44-52. (In Persian).
· Saiadi, V., A. Poraboqhadareh, and M. Zare. 2012. Effect of seed pretreatment levels 2, 4-D and Azesperlium strain of bacteria on yield and yield components of mungbean. 12th Crop Science Congress. Islamic Azad University of Karaj. 14-16 September. (In Persian).
· Sharma, A.K. 2002. Bio-fertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios, India 407p.
· Shaukat, K., S. Afrasayad, and S. Hasan. 2006. Growth responses of Helianthus annus to plant growth promoting rhizobacteria used as a biofertilizer. Journal Agricalture Research. 1: 573-581. (In Persian).
Yousefpoor, Z., and A. Yadavi. 2014. Effect of biological and chemical fertilizers of nitrogen and phosphorus on quantitative and qualitative yield of sunflower. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. 24(1): 95-112. (In Persian).