· Ahmadi Mousavi, E., Kh. ManoukhehriKalantari, and M. Torkzadeh. 2005. Effects of 24-epibrassinolide on lipid peroxidation, prolin, sugar and photosynthesis pigments content of colza (Brassica napus L.) under water stress. Iranian Journal of Botany. 18(4): 295-306 (In Persian).
· Alirezaie, K., S. Jahanbakhsh Ghode Kahriz, J. Razmju., L. Faravardeh, and A. Ebadi. 2012. Assess lysine and methionine in the two disease resistant and susceptible species under of, wheat yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f.sp. tritici) stress. The 17th Iranian National & 5th International Biology Conference, 1-6 September, Shahid Bahonar Kerman University, Iran. (In Persian).
· Amin, A., E.S.M. Rashad, and F. Gharib. 2008. Changes in morphological, physiological and reproductive characters of wheat plants as affected by foliar application with salicylic acid and ascorbic acid. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2: 252-261.
· Arnon, A.N. 1967. Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal. 23: 112-121.
· Ashraf, M. 2009. Biotechnological approach of improving plant salt tolerance using antioxidants as markers. Bitechnology Advances. 27: 84-93.
· Baum, G., S. Lev-Yadun, Y. Fridmann, T. Arazi, H. Katsenelson, M. Zik, and H. Fromm. 1996. Calmodulin binding to glutamate decarboxylase is required for regulation of glutamate and GABA metabolism and normal development in plants. EMBO Journal
. 15: 2988-2996.
· Belkhadir, Y., X. Wang, and J. Chory. 2006. Brassinosteroid signaling pathway.Sci STKE. 364P
· Breusegem, F.V., E. Vranova., J.F. Dat, and D. Inze. 2001. The role of active oxygen species in plant signal transduction. Plant Science. 161: 405-414.
· Divi, U.K., and P. Krishna. 2009. Brassinosteroid: a biotechnological target for enhancing crop yield and stress tolerance. Nature Biotechnology. 26:131–136
· Ebrahimian, E., and A. Bybordi. 2012. Influence of ascorbic acid foliar application on chlorophyll, flavonoids, anthocyanin and soluble sugar contents of sunflower under conditions of water deficit stress. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment, 10: 1026-1030.
· Ghorbani, M., and M. Niakan. 2005. Effect of drought stress on soluble sugar, protein and proline contain, phenolic component and nitrate reductase enzyme activity in ghorghan coltivar3 of soybean. Journal of Science Kharazmi University. 50:537-549. (In Persian)
· Haghshenas, J., and M. Eskandari. 2011. Growth parameters and essential oil percentage changes of dill (Anethum graveolens) as affected by drought stress and use of 28-homobrassinolide. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology. 3: 29-41 (In Persian)
· Hare, P.D., and W.A. Cress. 1997. Metabolic implications of stress-induced proline accumulation in plants. Plant Growth Regulation. 21: 79-102
· Haubrick, L.L., and S.M. Assmann, 2006. Brassinosteroids and plant function: some clues, more puzzles. Plant, Cell and Environment. 29: 446-457.
· Hong, S.W., and E. Vierling. 2000. Mutants of Arabidopsis thaliana defective in the acquisition of tolerance to high temperature stress. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 97(8): 4392-4397.
· Horemans, N.H., C. Foyer, G. Potters, and H. Asard. 2000. Ascorbate function and associated transport systems in plants. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry.38: 531-540.
· Irigoyen, J.J., D.W. Emerich, and M. Sanchez-Diaz. 1992. Water stress inducedchanges in concentrations of proline and total soluble sugars in nodulated alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) plants. Plant Physiology. 84: 55-60.
· Jaleel, C., P. Manivannan, G. Lakshmanan, M. Gomathinayagam, and R. Panneerselvam. 2008. Alterations in morphological parameters and photosynthetic pigment responses of Catharanthus roseus under soil water deficits. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 61(2): 298-303.
· Kalantarahmadi, A. 2014. Ecophysiological study of some invironmental stresses, growth regulators and micro-nutrients on agronomic and qualitative characteristics of canola in north of Khouzestan. Ph.D Thesis. University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. (In Persian).
· Kar, M., and D. Mishra. 1976. Catalase, peroxidase and polyphenol oxidase activities during rice leaf senescence. Plant Physiology. 578: 315-319.
· Kavatchev, Z., R. Walder, and D. Garzoro. 1997. Anti HIV activity of extracts from calendula. BioMed Pharmaceutical. 51(4): 176-180.
· Khalid Hussein, Z., and M. Qader Khursheed. 2014. Effect of foliar application of ascorbic acid on growth, yield components and some chemical constituents of wheat under water stress conditions. Jordan Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 10: 1-15.
· Khan, N.A., R. Nazar, N. Iqbal, and N.A. Anjum. 2012. Phytohormones and abiotic stress tolerance in plants. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg. 311p
· Klessig, D.F., J. Durner, R. Noad, D.A. Navarre, D. Wendehenne, D. Kumar, J.M. Zhou, J. Shah, S. Zhang, and P. Kachroo. 2000. Nitric oxide and salicylic acid signaling in plant defense. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 97: 8849-8855.
· Koyro, H.W. 2006. Effect of salinity on growth, photosynthesis, water relations and solute composition of potential cash crop halophyte (Plantago coronopus L.). Environmental and Experimental Botany. 56: 136-149.
· Li, K.R., and C.H. Feng. 2011. Effects of brassinolide on drought resistance of Xanthoceras sorbifolia seedlings under water stress. Acta Physiological Plantarum. 33: 1293–1300
· Li, L., J. van Staden, and A.K. Jager. 1998. Effects of plant growth regulators on the antioxidant system in seedlings of two maize cultivars subjected to water stress. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation. 25:81–87
· Losak, T., J. Hlusek, R. Filipcik, L. Pospisilova, J. Manasek, K. Prokes. 2010. Effect of nitrogen fertilization on metabolism of essential and non-essential amino acids yield-grown grain maize (Zea mays L). Plant Soil Environment. 56: 574-579.
· Malik, S., and M. Ashraf. 2012. Exogenous application of ascorbic acid stimulates growth and photosynthesis of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under drought. Soil and Environment. 31 (1): 72-77.
· Martin-Tanguy, J. 2001. Metabolism and function of polyamines in plants: recent development (new approaches). Plant Growth Regulation. 34: 135-148.
· Massacci, A., S. Nabiev, L. Pietrosanti, S. Nematov, T. Chernikova, K. Thor, and J. Leipner. 2008. Response of the photosynthetic apparatus of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum) to the onset of drought stress under field conditions studied by gas-exchange analysis and chlorophyll fluorescence imaging. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 46(2):189-195.
· MohammadPour Voshvaie, R., M. Ghloy, M. Ramroodi, and B. Fakheri. 2015. Effect of drought stress and biological fertilizers on the growth, yield and essence component of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Journal of Agroecology. 7( 2): 237-253
· Munns, R. 1993. Physiological process limiting plant growth in saline soil: some dogmass and hypotheses. Plant Cell and Environment. 16: 15-24.
· Omidbaigi, R .2005. Production and processing of medicinal plants. Behnashr Publication, Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian)
· Ozdamir, F., M. Bor, T. Demiral, and I. Turkan. 2004. Effects of 24-epibrassinolide on seed germination, seedling growth, lipid peroxidation, proline content and antioxidative system of rice (Oriza sativa L.) under salinity stress. Plant Growth Regulation. 42: .203-211.
· Pagter, M., C. Bragato, and H. Brix. 2005. Tolerance and physiological responses of phragmites australis to water deficit. Aquatic Botany. 81:285-299.
· Parry, M.A.J., J. Loveland, and P.J. Andralojc. 1999. Regulation of Rubisco. In: Brayant, J., Burrel, M., Kruger. N., eds. Plant carbohydrate biochemistry. Oxford. BIOS Scientific Publishers Ltd. 127-145
· Pazeki, A., H. Rezaie, D., Habibi, and F. Paknejad. 2012. Effect of drought stress, ascorbat and giberlin sperey on some morphological subjects, RWC and membrance stability in thyme plant (Thymus vulgaris L.). Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breading. 8(1): 1-13. (In Persian)
· Peleg, Z. and E. Blumwald. 2011. Hormone balance and abiotic stress tolerance in crop plants. Current Opinion in Plant Biology. 14:290–295
· Prochazkova, D., R. Sairam., G. Srivastava, and D. Singh. 2001. Oxidative stress and antioxidant activity as the basis of senescence in maize leaves. Plant Science. 161(4): 765-771.
· Ramak, P., R. Khavari Nejad, H. Hydari SharifAbad, and M. Rafiee. 2004. Effect of water stress on unstuctural carbohydrate in Onobrychis viciifolia and Onobrychis radiate species. Iranian Journal of Rangelands Forests Plant Breading. 3(12): 317-327. (In Persian).
· Ronaldo, J.D.D., PP. Hildete., S. Ladaslav, and R.B.H Claudia. 2013. 24-epibrassinolide restores nitrogen metabolismof pigeon pea under saline stress. Botanical Studies. 54: 9- 15.
· Sairam, R.K. 1994. Effects of homobrassinolide application on plant metabolism and grain yield under irrigated and moisturestress conditions of two wheat varieties, Plant Growth Regulation. 14: 173–181.
· Sasse, J.M. 2003. Physiological actions of brassinosteroids: an update.Plant Growth Regulation. 22:276-288.
· Shao, H.B., L.Y. Chu, C.A. Jaleel, and C.X. Zhao. 2008. Water deficit stress-induced anatomical changes in higher plants. Comptes Rendus Biologies. 331: 215-225
· Slama, I., T. Ghnaya, K. Hessini, D. Messedi, A. Savoure, and C. Abdelly. 2007. Comparative study of the effects of mannitol and PEG osmotic stress on growth and solute accumulation in Sesuvium portulacastrum. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 61:10–17.
· Smirnoff, N., and G.L. Wheeler. 2000. Ascorbic acid in plants: biosynthesis and function. Critical Reviews in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 35: 291-314.
· Strain, D., and J. Fletcher. 2003. Plant ascorbic: acid chemistry, function, metabolism, bioavailability and effects of processing. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.80: 825-850.
· Tavakoli Hasanaklou, H., A. Ebadi, and S. Jahanbakhsh, 2014. Study of some tolerance mechanisms to water dificit stress in bread wheat genotypes (Triticum aestivum L.). Cereal Research. 4(1): 13-21. (In Persian).
· Tavakoli Hassanaklou, H. 2013. Effect of water deficit onsome metabolits chenges of wheat genotypes. Msc Thesis. University of Mohaghegh Ardabili. (In Persian).
· Turkan, I. 2011. Plant responses to drought and salinity stress, Development in a post-Genomic era. Advances in Botanical Research, 593p.
· Vert, G., JL. Nemhauser, N. Geldner, F. Hong, and J. Chory. 2005. Molecular mechanisms of steroid hormone signaling in plants.Annual Review of Cell and Developmental Biology. 21: 177-201.
· Zafari, M., and A. Ebadi, 2016. Effects of water strass and brassinosteroid (24-epibrassinolide) on changes of some amino acids and pigments in safflower (Cartamus tinctorius L.). Journal of Current Research in Science. 1:711-715.