· Aghayari, F., F. Khalili, and M.R. Ardakani. 2016 a. Effect of different irrigation methods and superabsorbent polymer on yield and water productivity of corn (Zea mays L.). Journal of Plant Ecophysiology. 8(24): 35-48. (In Persian).
· Aghayari, F., F. Khalili, and M.R. Ardakani. 2016 b. Effect of deficit irrigation, partial irrigation and superabsorbent polymer on yield and yield components of corn (cv. KSC703). Journal of Water and Soil Resources Conservation. 6(1):1-14. (In Persian).
· Ali, M.H., M.R. Hoque, A.A. Hassan, and A. Khair. 2007. Effects of deficit irrigation on yield, water productivity, and economic returns of wheat. Agricultural Water Management. 92(3): 151-161.
· Aminian, R., S. Mohammadi, S. Hooshmand, and M. Khodombashi. 2011. Chromosomal analysis of photosynthesis rate and stomatal conductance and their relationships with grain yield in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under water-stressed and well-watered conditions. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum. 33(3): 755-764.
· Basinger, A.R., and E.W. Hellman. 2006. Evaluation of regulated deficit irrigation on grape in Texas and implications for acclimation and cold hardiness. International Journal of Fruit Science. 6(2): 3-22.
· Dastfal, M., V. Brati, F. Nvabi, and H. Haghighatnia. 2009. Effect of terminal drought genotypes in dry and warm conditions in south of Fars province. Seed and Plant Production Journal. 25(3): 329-344. (In Persian).
· Dehghanzadeh, H. 2016. Effect of irrigation regimes on some quantity and quality traits of three bread wheat cultivars in Isfahan province. Journal of Plant Ecophysiology. 24: 34-25. (In Persian).
· Fardad, H. 2011. General irrigation (Vol 3): Methods irrigation. University of Tehran. 338 pp. (In Persian).
· Hosseini, S.GH.A., M. Khorramy, and B. Dahanzadeh. 2014. Investigation of wide spaced furrow irrigation in a crop of Wheat. 1nd Conference on New Finding in Environment and Agricultural Ecosystems. https://www.civilica.com/paper-agrocongress. 01-098.html. (In Persian).
· Molavi, H., Mohammadi, M., and A.M. Liaghat. 2011. Effect of full irrigation and alternative furrow irrigation on yield, yield components and water use efficiency of tomato (Super Strain B). Water and Soil Science. 3(21): 115-126. (In Persian).
· Osborne, S.L., J.S. Schepers, D.D. Francis, and M.R. Schlemmer. 2002. Use of Spectral radiance to inseason biomass and grain yield in nitrogen and water-stressed corn. Crop Science. 42: 165-171.
· Paolo, E.D., and M. Rinaldi. 2008. Yield response of corn to irrigation and nitrogen fertilization in a Mediterranean environment. Field Crops Research. 105: 202-210.
· Papi, M., A. Ahmadi, and H.R. Rafei. 2017. Response of three wheat cultivars to different moisture regimes during vegetative and reproductive stages under field conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science. 47(3): 377-391. (In Persian).
· Rafiee, M., and Gh. Shakarami. 2010. Water use efficiency of corn as affected by every other furrow irrigation and planting density. World Applied Sciences Journal. 11(7): 826-829.
· Reynold, M.P., A. Pellergrineschi, and B. Skovmand. 2005. Sink –Limitation to yield and biomass: A summery of some investigations in spring wheat. Annals Applied Biology. 146(1): 39-49.
· Samsamipour, M., M.R. Emdad, P. Afrasiab, and M. Delbari. 2016. Improvement in water use efficiency of corn plant through alternate furrow irrigation at its different growth stages. Journal of Management System. 9(28): 57-66. (In Persian).
· Samsamipour, M., M.R. Emdad, P. Afrasiab, M. Delbari, and F.Karandish. 2015. Evaluation of corn forage yield and yield componets under alternate furrow irrigation. Iranian Journal of Soil and Water Research. 46(1):11-18. (In Persian).
· Sarai Tabrizi, M., H. Babazadeh, M. Parsinegad, and S.A.M. Modares Sanavi. 2010. Improving soybean water use efficiency using partical root drying. Journal of Water and Soil Science. 14(52): 1-14. (In Persian).
· Sepaskhah, A.R., A. Azizian, and A.R. Tavakoli. 2006. Optimal applied water and winter variable seasonal rainfall and planning scenarios for consequent crop in a semi-arid region. Agricultural Water Management. 84:113-122.
· Sepaskhah, A.R., and M. Ghasemi. 2008. Every-other-furrow irrigation with different intervals for sorghum. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 11(9): 1234-1239.
· Sepaskhah, A.R., and M. H. Khajehabdollahi. 2005. Alternate furrow irrigation with different irrigation intervals for maize (Zea mays L.). Plant Production Science. 8(5): 592-600.
· Shahbazpanahi, B., F. Paknejad, D. Habibi, M. Sadeghi Shoaa, M. Nasri, and A. Pazoki. 2012. Evaluation of irrigation regimes on yield and yield componente in different cultivars of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Iranian Journal of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 8(2): 185-197. (In Persian).
· Shahnazari, A., F. Liu, M.N. Andersen, S.E. Jacobsen, and C.R. Jensen. 2007. Effects of partial root zone drying on yield, tuber size and water use efficiency in potato under field conditions. Field Crops Research. 100: 117–124.
· Sinclair, T.R., J.M. Bennett, and R.C. Muchow. 1990. Relative sensitivity of grain yield and biomass accumulation to drought in field grown maize. Crop Science. 30: 690-693.
· Stoll, M., B. Loveys, and P. Dry. 2000. Improving water use efficiency of irrigated horticultural crops. Journal of Experimental Botany. 51: 1627–1634.
· Tafte, A., and A.R. Sepaskhah. 2011. Analysis of economic water and nitrogen productivity in alternate furrow irrigation for canola production. Journal of Water and Soil Resources Conservation. 1: 1-9. (In Persian).
· Tang, L., Y. Li, and J. Zhang, 2005. Physiological and yield responses of cotton under partical root zone irrigation. Field Crops Research. 94: 214-223.
· Wakrim, R., B. Aganchich, H. Tahi, R. Serraj, and S. Wahbi. 2005. Comparative effects of partial root drying (PRD) and regulated deficit irrigation (RDI) on water relations and water use efficiency in common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Agriculture Ecosystems and Environment. 106: 275-287.
Yazar, A., F. Gokcel, and M.S. Sezen. 2009. Corn yield response to partial root zone drying and deficit irrigation strategies applied with drip system. Plant and Soil Environment. 55(11): 494–503.