· Abou-Aly, H.E., and M.A. Mady. 2009. Complemented effect of humic acid and bio-fertilizers on wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) productivity. Annals of Agricultural Sciences.
· Afzal, A., M. Ashraf, S.A. Asad, and M. Faroog. 2005. Effect of phosphate solubilizing microorganism on phosphorus uptake yield and yield traits of wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) in rainfed area. International Journal of Biological Agriculture
. 7: 207-209.
· Ahmad, F., I. Ahmad, and M.S. Khan. 2006. Screening of free-living rhizospheric bacteria for their multiple plant growth promoting activities. Microbiology Research
. 36: 1-9.
· Ansari, M.F., D.R. Tipre, and S.R. Dave. 2015 a. Efficiency evaluation of commercial liquid bio-fertilizers for growth of Cicer aeritinum
(chick pea) input and field study. Journal of Agriculture Science and Technology
. 4(1): 17-24.
· Ansari, S., M.R. Sarikhani, and N. Najafi. 2015 b. Inoculation effect of common bio-fertilizers on growth and uptake of some elements by bean (Phaseolus vulgaris
L.) in presence of soil indigenous microflora. Agricultural Science and Production Stability
. 25(1): 85-98. (In Persian).
· Arisha, H.M.E., A.A. Gad, and S.E. Younes. 2003. Response of some pepper cultivars to organic and mineral nitrogen fertilizers under sandy soil condition. Zagazig Journal of Agricultural Research
. 30: 1875-1899.
· Arnon, I. 1975. Physiological principles of dry land crop production. Physiological Aspects of Dryland Farming. US Gupta, ed. Oxfrd Press. P. 143.
· Arzanesh, M.H., H.A. Alikhani, K. Khavazi, H.A. Rahimian, and M. Miransari. 2009. In vitro growth of wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) seedlings, inoculated with Azospirillum
sp., under drought stress. International Journal of Botany
. 5: 244-249.
· Batten, G.D. 1992. A review of P efficiency in wheat. Plant and Soil
. 149: 163-168.
· Biswas, J.C., J.K. Ladha, and F.B. Dazzo. 2000. Rhizobia inoculation improves nutrient uptake and growth of low land rice. Soil Science Society of America Journal
. 64: 1644-1650.
· Casson, S.A., and K. Lindsey. 2003. Genes and ignalling in root development. New Phytologist. P. 38.
· Chang, C.H., and S.S. Yang. 2009. Thermo-tolerant phosphate-solubilizing microbes for multi-functional bio-fertilizer preparation. Bioresource Technology
. 100: 1648-1658.
· Chapman, H.D., and P.F. Pratt. 1978. Methods of analysis for soils, plants and waters. Division of Agricultural Sciences, University of California, Berkeley, USA. P. 392.
· Dashady, M., P. Pezeshkpour, A.A. Moezi, M. Shahverdi, and M.H. Koushki. 2005. Effect of different levels of phosphorus and zinc on agronomic characteristics of two dried peas (Arman and LC483). Abstract Book of the First National Bean Conference. P. 17. (In Persian).
· Deaker, R., M. László Kecskés, M. Timothy Rose, G. Amprayn, G. Krishnen, T. Thi Kim Cuc, V. ThuyNga, P. Thi Cong, N. Thanh Hien, and I. Robert Kennedy. 2011. Practical methods for the quality control of inoculant bio-fertilisers. Australian Center for International Agricultur Resaerch
. 23: 213-230.
· Dobbelaere, S., J. Vanderleyden, and Y. Okon. 2003. Plant growth promoting effects of diazotrophs in the rhizosphere. Critical Review in Plant Science
. 22: 107-149.
· Ekin, Z. 2010. Performance of phosphate solubilizing bacteria for improving growth and yield of sunflower (Helianthus annuus
L.) in the presence of phosphorus fertilizer. African Journal of Biotechnology
. 9: 3794-3800.
· El-Gizawy, N.B., and S.A.S. Mehasen. 2009. Response of faba bean to bio, mineral phosphorus fertilizers and foliar application with zinc. World Application Sicence Journal
. 6. 1359-1365.
· El-Komy, H.M.A. 2005. Coimmobilization of Azospirillum lipoferum
and Bacillus megaterium
for successful phosphorus and nitrogen nutrition of wheat plants. Food Technology Biology
. 43(1): 19-27.
· Ghobady, M., S. Hahanbin, H.R., Owliaie, R. Motalebifard, and K. Parvizi. 2012. The effect of phosphorus bio-fertilizers on yield and phosphorus uptake in potato. Water and Soil Science
. 23(2): 125-138. (In Persian).
· Gull, F.Y., I. Hafeez, M. Saleem, and K.A. Malik. 2004. Phosphorus uptake and growth promotion of chickpea by co-inoculation of mineral phosphate solubilizing bacteria and a mixed rhizobial culture. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture
. 44: 623-628.
· Han, H.S., E. Supanjani, and K.D. Lee. 2006. Effect of co-inoculation with phosphate and potassium solubilizing bacteria on mineral uptake and growth of pepper and cucumber. Plant, Soil and Environment
. 52(3): 130-136.
· Jha, A., D. Sharma, and J. Saxena. 2011. Effect of single and dual phosphate solubilizing bacterial strain inoculations on overall growth of mung bean (Vigna radiate L
.) plants. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science
. 58: 967-981.
· Khattak, G.S.S., M.A. Haq, M. Ashraf, G.A. Tahir, and U.K. Marwat. 2001. Detection of epistasis and estimation of additive and dominance components of genetic variation for synchrony in pod maturity in mung bean (Vigna radiata
L.). Field Crops Research
. 72: 211-219.
· Liu, F.P., H.Q. Liu, H.L. Zhou, Z.G. Dong, X.H. Bai, P. Bai, and J.J. Qiao. 2014. Isolation and characterization of phosphate-solubilizing bacteria from betel nut (Areca catechu
) and their effects on plant growth and phosphorus mobilization in tropical soils. Biology Fertilizer Soils
. 50: 927-937.
· Marschener, H. 1998. Role of root growth, arbuscular mycorrhiza, and root exudates for the efficiency in nutrient acquisition. Field Crops Research
. 56: 203-207.
· Mihailescu, E., P.N.C. Murphy, W. Ryan, and I.A. Casey. 2015. Phosphorus balance and use efficiency on 21 intensive grass-based dairy farms in the South of Ireland. Journal of Agricultural Science
. 153(3): 520-537.
· Mittal, V., O. Sigh, H. Nayyarkaur, and R. Tewari. 2007. Stimulatory effect of phosphate solubilizing fungal Starins (Aspergillus awamori
and Penicillium citrinum
) on the yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum
L.). Soil Biology and Biochemistry.
· Naveed, M., B. Mitter, T.G. Reichenauer, K. Wieczorek, and A. Sessitsch. 2014. Increased drought stress resilience of maize through endophytic colonization by Burkholderia phytofirmans PsJN and Enterobacter sp. FD17. Environmental and Experimental Botany
. 97: 30-39.
· Olsen, S.R., and L.E. Sommers. 1982. Phosphorus. In: Methods of Soil Analysis. Part 2. Chemical and Microbiological Properties. Page, A.L., R.H. Miller, and D.R. Keeny. (eds.). pp. 403-430. American Society of Agronomy, U.S.A.
· Page. A.L., R.H. Miller, and D.R. Jeeney. 1992. Methods of soil analysis, Part 2. Chemical and mineralogical properties. SSSA Pub., Madison. P. 624.
· Ponmurugan, P., and C. Gopi. 2006. Distribution pattern and screening of phosphate solubilizing bacteria isolated from different food and forage crops. Journal of Agronomy
. 5: 600-604.
· Pourebrahimi, M., S.M.R. Ehteshami, K. Khavazi, and M. Ramezani. 2013. Evaluate the effect of seed inoculation with Pseudomonas fuorescens
strain 103 and application of phosphorus on nutrients uptake, chlorophyll content and biological yield of two forage barley cultivars in Fuman. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh and Sazandegi)
. 104: 152-159. (In Persian).
· Rahimi, M.M., and A.R. Hashemi. 2016. Yield and yield components of vetch (Vigna radiata
) as affected by the use of vermicompost and phosphate bio-fertilizer. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 10(2): 529-540. (In Persian).
· Rashidi, Z., M.J. Zare, F. Rejali, and A. Ashraf mehrabi. 2011. Effect of soil tillage and integrated chemical fertilizer and biofertilizer on quantity and quality and quality and quality wheat and soil biological activity under dry land farming. Electronic Journal of Crop Production
. 4(2): 189-206. (In Persian).
· Rasipour, L., and N. Aliasgharzad. 2007. Interactive effect of phosphate solubilizing bacteria and Bradyrhizobium japonicum
on growth, nodule indices and some nutrient uptake of soybean. Journal of Crop Production and Processing
. 11(40): 53-64. (In Persian).
· Rejali, F., H. Asadi, K. Khavazi, A. Asgharzadeh, and M. Afshari. 2010. The status of biological phosphate fertilizers and the necessity of its development in Iranian agricultural. The 1st
Iranian Fertilizer Challenges Congress: Half a Century of the Fertilizer Consumption. 1-3 March, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
· Rezapour Kavishahi, T., M.H. Ansari, and M. Mostafavi rad. 2015. Effects of some phosphorus solubilizing bacteria strains on yield and agronomic traits in local bean of Guilan under different phosphate fertilizer rates. Agricultural Crop Management
. 17(3): 801-814. (In Persian).
· Saberi, H., G.H. Nosenabadi, M. Majidian, and S.M. Ehteshami. 2015. Integrated application of biological and chemical fertilizers on bean (Phaseolus vulgaris
L.) under Rasht climate conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research
. 6(1): 21-31. (In Persian).
· Sepehr, E., M.J. Malakouti, B. Kholdebarin, A. Samadi, and N. Karimian. 2009. Genotypics variation in P efficiency of selected Iranian cereals in greenhouse experiment. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production
. 3: 17-28.
· Sharma, A., and H. Sharma. 2013. Role of vesicular arbuscular mycorrhiza in the mycoremediation of heavy toxic metals from soil. International Journal of Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research
. 2: 418-431.
· Son, T.T.N., C.N. Diep, and T.T.M. Giang. 2006. Effect of bradyrhizobia
and phosphate solubilizing bacteria application on soybean in rotational system in the Mekong delta. Omonrice
. 14: 48-57.
· Srivastava, A.K., T. Singh, T.K. Jana, and D.K. Arora. 2011. Induced resistance and control of charcoal rot in Cicer arietinum
(Chickpea) by Pseudomonas fluorescence
. Canadian Journal of Botany
. 7: 787-795.
· Stamford, N.P., C.E.R.S. Santos, S. Silva Junior, M.A. Lira Junior, and M.V.B. Figueiredo. 2008. Effect of rhizobia and rock biofertilizers with Acidithiobacillus on cowpea nodulation and nutrients uptake in a tableland soil. World Journal of Microbial Biotechnology
. 24: 1857-1865.
· Stefan, M., N. Munteanu, V. Stoleru, M. Mihasan, and L. Hritcu. 2013. Seed inoculation with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria enhances photosynthesis and yield of runner bean (Phaseolus coccineus
L.). Scientia Horticulturae
. 151: 22-29.
· Umale, S.M., V.R. Thosar, A.B. Chorey, and A.N. Chimote. 2002. Growth responses of soybean to phosphorus slubilizing bacteria and phosphorus levels. Journal of Soils and Crops
. 12(2): 258-261.
· Waling, I., W.V. Vark, V.J.G. Houba, and J.J. Vanderlee. 1989. Soil and plant analysis, a series of syllabi. Part 7. Plant analysis procedures. Wageningen Agriculture University, the Netherland. P. 263.
· Yang, J., J.W. Kloepper, and C.M. Ryu. 2009. Rhizosphere bacteria help plants tolerate abiotic stress. Trends Plant Science
. 14: 1-4.
· Yang, M.M., D.V. Mavrodi, O.V. Mavrodi, R.F. Bonsall, J.A. Parejko, T.C. Paulitz, L.S. Thomashow, H.T. Yang, D.M. Weller, and J.H. Guo. 2011. Biological control of take-all by fluorescent Pseudomonas
spp. from Chinese wheat fields. Phytopathology
. 101: 1481-1491.
· Yasari, E., S. Mozafari, O. Ghasemi Chepi, H. Jafarzadeh Zoghalcahli, and E. Shafiee. 2015. Effect of phosphate solubilization bacteria and different levels of mineral phosphorous on growth and seed yield of soybean cultivars. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research
. 12(4): 693-703. (In Persian).
· Yazdani, M., M.A. Bahmanyar, A. Pirdashti, and M.A. Esmaili. 2009. Effect of Phosphate solubilization microorganisms (PSM) and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) on yield and yield components of corn (Zea mays
L.). World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
. 37: 90-92.
· Zarea, M.J., A. Ghalavand, E. Mohammadi Goltapeh, F. Rejali, and M. Zamaniyan. 2009. Effect of mixed cropping, earthworms (Pheretimea
sp), and arbascular mycorrhizal fungi (Glomus mosseae
) on plant yield, mycorrhizal colonization rate, soil microbial biomass, and nitrogenase activity of free-living rhizosphere bacteria. Pedobiol
. 52: 223-235.
· Zarea, M.J., P. Chordia, and A. Varma. 2013. Piriformospora indica
versus salt stress. In: Piriformospora indica
, Soil biology. Varma, A., K. Gerhard, and O. Ralf. (eds.). pp 33-56. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
· Zarinjoob, H., M.J. Zarea, E. Mohammadi Goltapeh, A. Hatami, and M. Porsiabidi. 2011. Effect of the various sources of phosphorus on yield and nutrient uptake of sunflower under two cropping system. Electronic Journal of Crop Production
. 5(3): 99-114. (In Persian).
· Zhu, H.J., L.F. Sun, Y.F. Zhang, X.L. Zhang, and J.J. Qiao. 2012. Conversion of spent mushroom substrate to bio-fertilizer using a stress-tolerant phosphate solubilizing Pichia farinose FL7. Bioresource Technology
. 11: 410-416.
Zubillaga, M.M., J.P. Aristi, and R.S. Lavado. 2006. Effect of phosphorus and nitrogen fertilization on sun flower (Helianthus annuus L.) nitrogen uptake and yield. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science.188: 267-274.