· Ahmadi, S.M., and J. Niazi Ardakani. 2004. Evaluation and determination salt tolerance variety of canola with SALT computer model. 2th National Conference Water and Soil Resource. Agriculture Department, Shiraz University, (In Persian).
· Alizadeh, A. 2009. Water, soil, plant relationship. Press of Ferdoosi Mashhad University. (In Persian).
· AL-Karaki, G.N. 2008. Growth, water use efficiency, and sodium and potassium acquisition by rapeseed cultivar grown under salt stress. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 23: 1-8.
· Anonymous. 2012. FAO Statistical year book. World Food and Agriculture. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation, Rome, p. 366. http://www. fao.org/ docrep/015/i2490e/i2490e00.htm
· Ashraf, M., and T. Mc Neilly. 2004. Salinity tolerance in brassica oilseeds. Plant Science. 23(2): 157-174.
· Ashraf, M., N. Nazir, and T. Mc Neilly. 2001. Comparative salt tolerance of amphidiploid and diploid Brassica species. Plant Science. 160: 683- 689.
· Atlassi Pak, V., M. Nabipour, and M. Meskarbashee. 2012. Effecct of salt stress on growth, ionic homeostasis and ions intraction in sensitive and tolerant genotypes of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.). Technology of Plant Production. 12(2): 41-55.
· Baibordi, A., S.J. Seidtabtabai, and A. Ahmadof. 2010. NaCl salinity effect on qualitative, quantitative and physiological attributes of winter canola (Brassica napus L.) cultivars. Journal of Water and Soil. 24: 334-346.
· Bajji, M.S., T. Lutts, and J.M. Kient. 2001. Water deficit effects on solute contribution to osmotic adjustment as a function of leaf ageing in three durum wheat (Triticum durum) cultivars performing differently in arid conditions. Plant Science. 160: 669 – 681.
· El-Hendawy, S.E., Y. Hu, and U. Scmidhalter. 2005. Growth, ion content, gas exchange, and water relations of wheat genotypes differing in salt tolerances. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 56(2): 123-134.
· Emam, Y., E. Hosseini, N. Rafiei, and H. Pirasteh- Anosheh. 2013. Response of early growth and sodium and potassium concentration in ten barleys (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivars under salt stress conditions. Journal of Crop Physiology. 19: 5-15. (In Persian).
· Emami, A. 1996. Methods of plant analysis. SWRI of press. (In Persian).
· Enferad, A., K. Poustini, N. Majnoon Hosseini, and A.A. Khajeh-Ahmad Attari. 2004. Physiological responses of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) varieties to salinity stress in vegetative growth phase. Journal of Science and Technology in Agriculture and Natural Resource. 7: 103-113 (In Persian).
· Fernandez D.M., and J. Herrero. 2015. Effect of gypsum content on soil water retention. Journal of Hydrology. 528: 122–126.
· Feyzi, M., and S. Saadat.2015. The effect on irrigation water with saline water on soil salinity a crop rotation system. Journal of Water Managenment and Irrigation. 5(1): 11-25. (In Persian).
· Flowers, T.J. 2004. Genetics of plant mineral nutrition. Improving crop salt tolerance. Journal of Experimental Botany. 55: 307-319.
· Gutierrez, B., and R.S. Lavardo. 1994. The effect of soil sodicity on emergence, development and yield of oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.). Journal of Agriculture Science. 26(2): 169-173.
· Hajiaghaei, M., H. Hosseinnia, and A. Rahimi. 2013. Effect of salinity on the growth characteristics of canola (Brassica napus L.). Technical Journal of Engeenery and Applied Science. 3(18): 2327-2333.
· Irrigoyen J.J., D.W. Emerich, and M. Sanchez Diaz. 1992. Water stress induced changes in concentrations of proline and total soluble sugars in nodulated alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) plants. Physiology of Plant. 84: 55-60.
· Jalali, V.R., M. Saber, and M., Skandari. 2006. Comparison of canola germination in CaCl2+NaCl solution and natural saline. 9th Agronomy and Breeding Congress, Iran, Abureyhan Pardis, Tehran. (In Persian).
· Jalili, F., K. Khavazi, and H. Asadi Rahmani. 2011. The effect of fluorescent pseudomonas with ACC deaminase activity on growth characteristics of canola on saline condition. Journal of Water and Soil Science. 2(2): 175-188. (In Persian).
· Kafi, M. 2008. Saline agriculture and its necessity in Iran. Key Papers Proceedings, The 10th Iranian Crop Sciences Congress. 19-21 August, Karaj, Iran. (In Persian).
· Khan M.A., M.U. Shirazi, M.A. Khan, S.M. Mujtaba, E. Islam, S. Mumtaz, A. Shereen, R.U. Ansari, and M.Y. Ashraf. 2009. Role of proline, K/Na ratio and chlorophyll content in salt tolerance of wheat. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 41(2): 633- 638.
· Khatar M., M.R. Mosaddeghi, and A.A. Mahboubi. 2012. Water quality effect on plant-available water and pore size distribution of two texturally-different calcareous soils. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 16(60): 159–172. (In Persian).
· Kumar, A., and A. Bandhu. 2005. Salt tolerance and salinity effects on plants: a review. Ecotoxical Environmental Safety. 60: 324-349.
· Luo, J.Q., L.L. Wang, Q.S. Li, Q.K. Zhang, B.Y. He, Y. Wang, and S.S. Li. 2015. Improvement of hard saline–sodic soils using polymeric aluminum ferric sulfate (PAFS). Soil and Tillage Research. 149: 12–20.
· Mirmohamadi Meybodi, S.A., and B. Gharayazi. 2002. Physiologic aspects and breeding of salinity stress on plant. Technical Isfahan University Press. (In Persian).
· Moameni, A. 2010. Geographical distribution and salinity levels of soil resources of Iran. Soil Research Journal. 24: 203-215. (In Persian).
· Munns, R. 2002. Comparative physiology of salt and water stress. Plant, Cell and Environment. 25: 239-250.
· Munns, R., and M. Tester. 2008. Mechanisms of salinity tolerance. Annual Review of Plant Biology. 59: 651–681.
· Nairizi, S. 2008. Management and use of brackish and saline water in sustainable agriculture. The National Workshop on Use Management of Saline Water. (In Persian).
· Pirasteh-Anosheh, H., H. Sadeghi, and Y. Emam. 2012. Chemical priming with urea and KNO3 enhances maize hybrids (Zea mays L.) seed viability under abiotic stress. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology. 14: 289 - 295.
· Rajab R.R.R., F.A. Hellal, and M. Abdu El-Hady. 2008. Irrigation water salinity effects on some soil water constants and plant. 12th International Water Technology Conference, Alexandria, Egypt.
· Safadoos, T.A., B. Dashtpeyma, M.R. Mossadegi, and H. Asgharzadeh. 2018. The effect of water quality on some physical characteristics of soil. Applied Research Soil. 6(2): 58-69. (In Persian).
· Sanders, D., J. Pelloux, C. Brownlee, and J.F. Harper. 2002. Calcium at the crossroads of signaling. Plant and Cell. 14: 401-417.
· Shabani, A., A.R. Sepaskhah, and A.A. Kamkar Haghighi. 2015. Effect of salinity and deficit irrigation on some ions uptake by rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) under two planting methods. Iranian Agriculture Research. 34(2): 1-14. (In Persian).
· Shiyab, S. 2011. Effects of NaCl application to hydroponic nutrient solution on macro and micro elements and protein content of hot pepper (Capsicum annuum L). Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment. 9: 350-356.
· Slama, I., T. Ghnaya, A. Savoure, and C. Abdelly. 2007. Comparative study of the effects of mannitol and PEG osmotic stress on growth and solute accumulation in Sesuvium portulacastrum L. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 61: 10-17.
· Su, J., S. Wu, Z. Xu, S. Qiu, and B. Huang. 2013. Comparison of salt tolerance in Brassicas and some related species. American Journal of Plant Science. 4: 1911-1917.
· Tadayon, M.R., and Y. Emam. 2007. Physiological and morphological responses of two barley cultivars to salt stress and their correlation with grain yield. Journal of Science and Technological Agriculture and Natural Resources. 11: 253–262. (In Persian).