· Alebrahim, M.T., M.H. Rashed Mohassel, S. Wilkakson, M.A. Baghestani, and R. Ghorbani. 2011. Evaluatin of 6 unregistered herbicides efficacy in Iran potato fields and herbicide relation to cytochromes P450 mono- oxygenase enzyme. Ph.D. Thesis. Ferdowsi. University of Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian).
· Anonymous. 2003. Production situation of potato in the country. Office vegetable Agriculture Department, Ministry of Agriculture.
· Anonymous. Food and Agriculture Organization. 2013. http://faostat3.fao.org/browse
/Q/QC/E, Available at11/05/2013.
· Auskarniene, O., G. Psibisauskiene, A. Auskalnis, and A. kadzys. 2010. Cultivar and plant density influence on weediness in spring barely crops. Zemdirbyste-Agriculture
. 97: 53- 60.
· Azadbakht, A., M.T. Alebrahim, and A. Ghavidel. 2017. The effect of chemical and non-chemical control methods on weeds in potato (solanum tuberosum
l.) Cultivation in ardabil province, iran. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research.
· Bao, Z.Y., S. Nishiyama, and Y. Kang. 2003. Effect of different irrigation regimes on the growth and yield of drip-irrigated potato. Agricultural Water Management.
· Boschin, G., A.D. Agostina, C. Antonioni, D. Location, and A. Arnoldi. 2007. Hydrolytic degradation of azimsulfuron a sulfonylurea herbicide. Chemosphere.
98: 1312- 1317.
· Haidar, M., M.M. Sidahmad, R. Darwish, and A. Lafta. 2005. Selective control of Orobanche ramose
in potato with rimsulfuron and sublethal doses of glyphosate. Crop Protection
. 24: 743-747.
· Haj Seyed Hadi, M.R., G.H. Noor Mohamadi, M. Nassiri Mahallati, H. Rahimian, and A. Zand. 2010. The potato dry matter change in response to weeds interference. Journal of Plant and Ecosystem.
20: 87-103. (In Persian).
· Hutchinson, P.J.S., C.V. Eberlein, and D.J.Tonks. 2004. Broadleaf weed control and potato crop safety with postemergencye rimsulfuron, metribuzine and adjuvant combination. Weed Technology.
18: 750- 756.
· Karimmojeni, H., H. Rahimian Mashhadi, S. Shahbazi, A. Taab, and H.M. Alizadeh. 2010. Competitive interaction between maize, Xanthum strumarium
and Datura starmonium
affecting some canopy characteristics. Australian Journal Crop Science.
· Khalil Tahmasebi, B., M.T. Alebrahim, R. Roldán-Gómez, H.M. Silveira, L.B.Carvalho, R.A.Cruz, R. De Prado. 2018. Effectiveness of alternative herbicides on three Conyza species from Europe with and without glyphosate resistance. Crop Protection
. 112: 350-355.
· Lindquist, J.L., D.C. Barker, S.Z. Knezevic, A.R. Martin, and D.T. Walters. 2007. Comparative nitrogen uptake and distribution in corn and velvetleaf (Abutilon theophrasti
). Weed Science
. 55: 102- 110.
· Minton, B.W., M.A. Matocha, and S.A. Senseman. 2008. Rotational crops response to soil applied trifloxysulfuron. Weed Technology
. 22: 425- 430.
· Murphy, C., D. Lemerle, R. Jones, and S. Harden. 2012. Use of density to predict crop yield loss between variable seasons. Weed Research
. 42: 377-384.
· Norsworthy, J.K., and J.R. Fredrick. 2005. Integrated weed management strategies for maize production on the southeastern coastal of Nort America. Crop Production
. 24: 119-126.
· Noury Ghonbalani, GH. 2002. Determine of weed damage in potato and efficacy of two weed control methods in Ardabil province. Iranian Journal of Crop Science
. 4: 89-94. (In Persian).
· Petroviene, I. 2002. Competition between potato and weeds on Lithuanias sandy loam soils. Weed Research
. 12: 286-287.
· Porterfield, D., and J.W. Wilcut. 2003. Peanut (Arachis hypogaea
L.) response to residual and in season treatment of CGA- 362622. Weed Technology
. 17: 441- 445.
· Rashed Mohasel, M.H., and K. Mosavi. 2006. Principle of weed management. (Translation in Persian). Mashhad Ferdosi University Publication. 535 pp.
· Rashed Mohassel, M.H., K. Hajmohammadnia, and S.A. Hoseini. 2011. The effect of some chemical and mechanical methods of weed management approach to reduce the use of herbicides in potato (Solanum tuberosum
L.) production. Iranian Journal of Plant Protection
. 25: 227- 236.
· Robinson, D.E., N. Soltani, and P.H. Sikkema. 2006. Response of four market classes of dry bean (Phaseolus vulgaris
) to foramsulfuron, isoxaflutole and isoxaflutole plus atrazine applied in previous years. Weed Technology
. 20: 558- 563.
· Russell, M.H., J.L. Saladini, and F. Lichtner. 2002. Sulfonylurea herbicides. Pestic Outlook
. 13: 166–73.
· Samadi, E., and M.T. Alebrahim. 2016. Effect of dose and oxadiargyl application time at the different growth stages on weed biomass and tuber yield of potato (Solanum tuberosum
L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 9(4): 625-644. (In Persian).
· Seefldet, S.S., J.E. Jensen, and E.P. Fuerft. 1995. Log-logistic analysis of herbicide dese- response relationship. Weed Technology
. 9: 218- 225.
· Somanni, L. 1992. Dictionary of weed science. Argotic Publishing Academy (India).
· Sotoode Nejad, M., M. Safari, and L. Alimoradi. 2010. The evaluation of integrated weed management efficiency in Bardsir potato fields. Journal of Weed Ecology.
1: 41-55. (In Persian).
· Thomaso, J.M., S.C. Weller, and F.M. Ashton. 2002. Weed science. Principles and Practices. 4th
United States of America. 688pp.
· Tian, Y., S. Derong, L. Fengmin, and L. Xiaoling. 2003. Effect of rainwater harvesting with ridge and furrow on yield of potato in semiarid areas. Field Crops Research.
· Tonks, D.J., and C.V. Eberlein. 2001. Postemergence weed control rimsulfuron and various adjuvants in potato (Solanum tuberosum
). Weed Technology
. 15: 613- 616.
· van der Zaag, D.E. 1992.Potatoes and their cultivations in the Netherlands. NIVAA, the Netherlands.
· Walworth, J.L., and D.E. Carling. 2002. Tuber initiation and development in irrigated and non- irrigated potatoes. American Journal of Potato Research.
· Yuan, B.Z., S. Nishiyama, and Y. Kang. 2003. Effect of different irrigation regimes on the growth and yield of drip irrigated potato. Agricultural Water Management
. 63: 153-167.
· Zimdal, R.L. 2007. Fundamentals of weed science. Elsevier Publishing. 689 pp.