· Amini, A.R., A. Soleymani, and M.H. Shahrajabian. 2012. Assess the usefulness of various indices and yield potential in identifying cultivars of barley adapted to water stress. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 4(7): 364-367.
· Aminpanah, H., P. Sharifi and A.A. Ebadi. 2018. Evaluation of drought response in some rice mutant lines using stress tolerance indices. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research. 16(1):191-202. (In Persian).
· Bahrami, F., A. Arzani, and V. Karimi. 2014. Evaluation of yield-based drought tolerance indices for screening safflower genotypes. Agronomy Journal. 106(4): 1219-1224.
· Blum, A. 2005. Drought resistance, water-use efficiency, and yield potential are they compatible, dissonant, or mutually exclusive? Australian Journal of Agricultural Research. 56(11): 1159-1168.
· Dixit, S., A. Singh, and A. Kumar. 2014. Rice breeding for high grain yield under drought: a strategic solution to a complex problem. International Journal of Agronomy. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/863683.
· Erfani, F., and E. Shekarpour, A. Momeni, and R. Erfani. 2010. Selection of drought tolerant rice genotypes under different irrigation conditions. First National Conference on Sustainable Agriculture and Healthy Product Production. (In Persian).
· Fageria, N.K., V.C. Baligar, and R. Clark. 2006. Physiology of crop production. CRC Press.
· Farooq, M., A. Wahid, N. Kobayashi, D.B.S.M.A. Fujita, and S.M.A. Basra. 2009. Plant drought stress: effects, mechanisms and management. In sustainable agriculture (pp. 153-188). Springer, Dordrecht.
· Farshadfar, E., M.M. Poursiahbidi, and A.R. Pour Abooghadareh. 2012. Repeatability of drought tolerance indices in bread wheat genotypes. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 4 (13): 891-903.
· Fischer, K.S., R. Lafitte, S. Fukai, G. Atlin, and B. Hardy. 2003. Breeding rice for drought-prone environments. Los Baños, IRRI, 98.
· Ghiasi Oskoei, M., H. Sabouri, V. Farahbakhsh, and Gh. Mohammad nejad. 2013. Evaluation of rice genotypes under drought stress. First National Conference on Non-Biological Plant Stresses, Isfahan University of Isfahan. (In Persian).
· Ghiasi Oskoei, M., H.S. Farahbakhsh, and G. Mohamadinejad. 2014. Evaluation of rice cultivars in drought and normal conditions based on sensitive and tolerance indices. Journal of Crop Production. 6(4): 55-75.
· Goel, P., M. Bhuria, R. Sinha, T.R. Sharma, and A.K. Singh. 2019. Promising transcription factors for salt and drought tolerance in plants. In molecular approaches in plant biology and environmental challenges (pp. 7-50). Springer, Singapore. Blum, Abraham. Plant breeding for stress environments. CRC press, 2018.
· Jalilvandy, A.M., and M. Rozrokh. 2013. Assessment of drought tolerance indices in wheat genotypes. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 6(7): 370-374.
· Kabiri, R., F. Nasibi, and R. Farahbakhsh. 2014. Effect of exogenous salicylic acid on some physiological parameters and alleviation of water stress in Nigella sativa plant under hydroponic culture. Plant Protection Sciences. 50: 43-51.
· Karami, H., A. Maleki, and A. Fathi. 2018. Determination effect of mycorrhiza and vermicompost on accumulation of seed nutrient elements in maize (Zea mays L.) affected by chemical fertilizer. Journal of Crop Nutrition Science. 4(3): 15-29.
· Lafitte, R. 2003. Managing water for controlled drought in breeding plots. In: Fischer, R.A., R. Lafitte, S. Fukai, G. Altin and B. Hardy. (eds.). Breeding rice for drought-prone environment. International Rice Research Institute, Los Banos, Philippines.
· Limouchi, K., M. Yarnia, A. Siyadat, V. Rashidi, and A. Guilani. 2017. The effect of different irrigation regimes on floret and root anatomy of aerobic rice genotypes in Khuzestan, Iran. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. 15(4): 1947-1970.
· Ilker, E., Ö. Tatar, F. Aykut Tonk, and S. Tosun. 2011. Determination of tolerance level of some wheat genotypes to post-anthesis drought. Turkish Journal of Field Crops. 16(1): 59-63.
· Malakouti, M. 2011. Relationship between balanced fertilization and healthy agricultural products (A Review). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 4(16): 133-150. (In Persian).
· Maleki, A., A. Heidari, A. Siadat, A. Tahmasebi, and A. Fathi. 2011. Effect of supplementary irrigation on yield, yield components and protein percentages of chickpea cultivars in Ilam, Iran. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 5(3): 65-75. (In Persian).
· Mohammadi, R., M. Armion, D. Kahrizi, and A. Amri. 2012. Efficiency of screening techniques for evaluating durum wheat genotypes under mild drought conditions. International Journal of Plant Production. 4(1): 11-24.
· Pirdashti, H., Z.T. Sarvestani, G. Nematzadeh, and A. Ismail. 2004. Study of water stress effects in different growth stage on yield components of different rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars. New directions for a diverse planet: Proceeding of 4th International Crop Science Congress Brisbane, Australia, 26 Sep. – 1 Oct.
· Raman, A., S. Verulkar, N. Mandal, M. Variar, V. Shukla, J. Dwivedi, B. Singh, O. Singh, P. Swain, A. Mall, S. Robin, R. Chandrababu, A. Jain, T. Ram, S. Hittalmani, S. Haefele, H.P. Piepho, and A. Kumar. 2012. Drought yield index to select high yielding rice lines under different drought stress severities. Rice. 5: 31. 28.
· Safaei Chaeikar, S., B. Rabiei, H. Samizadeh, and M. Esfahani .2008. Evaluation of tolerance to terminal drought stress in rice (Oryza sativa L.) genotypes. Iranian Journal of Crop Science. 9: 315–331. (In Persian).
· Salehifar, M., B. Rabiei, M. Afshar Mohammadian, and J. Asghari. 2014. Effect of IAA and Kinetin application on plant characteristics and chlorophyll fluorescence parameters in rice seedlings under drought stress condition. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 16(4): 293-307. (In Persian).
· Tabkhkar, N., B. Rabiei, H. Samizadeh, and M. Hosseini chaleshtori. 2018. Assessment of rice genotypes response to drought stress at the early reproductive stage using stress tolerance indices. Isfahan University of Technology-Journal of Crop Production and Processing. 7(4): 83-106. (In Persian).
· Toorchi, M. 2015. The response of rice root to time course water deficit stress-two dimensional electrophoresis approach. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 9(35): 371-386. (In Persian).
· Venuprasad. R., H.R. Lafitte, and G.N. Atlin. 2007. Response to direct selection for grain yield under drought stress in rice. Crop Scisence. 47: 285-293.
· Falah shamsi, S., M. Esfehani, M. Ghodsi, and H. Samizadeh. 2013. Effect of water deficit stress on grain quantity and quality of native and modified rice genotypes. First National Conference on Non-Biological Plant Stresses. Isfahan University of Isfahan. (In Persian).
Xu, L., L. Han, and B. Huang. 2011. Antioxidant enzyme activities and gene expression patterns in leaves of Kentucky bluegrass in response to drought and post-drought recovery. Journal of American Society Horticulture Scisence. 136: 247–255.