· Abdollahian Noghabi, M. 2000. The effect of drought stress and re-irrigation on the dry matter partitioning of three sugar beet cultivars. The 6th Iranian Crop Science Congress Proceeding. University of Mazandaran. (In Persian).
· Akbari, P., A. Ghalavand, and S.A.M. Modarres Sanavy. 2009. Effects of differentnutrition systems and bio fertilizer (PGPR) on phenology period yield and yieldcomponents of sunflower (Helianthus annuus
L). Electronic Journal of Crop Production.
2(3): 119-134. (In Persian).
· Ayoola, O.T., and E.A. Makinde. 2007. Complementary organic and inorganic fertilizerapplication: influence on growth and yield of cassava/maize/melon intercrop withrelayed cowpea. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences.
· Draycott. AP. 2006. Sugar beet. First Edition. Blackwell. Publishing. Oxford, UK. 474 p.
· El-Fadaly, H.A., I.H. El-Geddawy, F. El-Hawary, and A. Ebrahim. 2013. Enumeration of rhizobacteria count and growth criteria of sugar beet plant as affected by biofertilization. Egyption Journal of Agricultural Research
. 91(2): 657-673.
· Falahi, J., A. Kocheki, and M.P. Rezwani. 2009. Investigation of the effect of biological fertilizers on the quantitative and qualitative function of german chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla
). Iranian Journal of Crops Research
. (1).135 – 137. (In Persian).
· Farazi, M. 2018. Investigating the effect of silicon and potassium spraying in addition to potassium soil use on quantitative and qualitative yield of sugar beet. (Beta vulgaris
L.) under moisture stress conditions. Ph.D. Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
· Hoffmann, C.M., and S. Kluge-Severin. 2011. Growth analysis of autumn and spring sown sugar beet. Europian Journal of Agronomy
. 34: 1–9.
· Hillel, D.J., L. Hatfield, D.S. Powlson, C. Rosezweig, K.M. Scow, M.J. Singer, and D. Sparks. 2005. Encyclopedia of soils in the environment. Volums 1-4. Elsevier Academic press, oxford, UK.
· Jafarnia, B. 2014. The impact of plant density, N-fertilizer levels and bio-fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative characters of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris
L). Ph.D. Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
· Jafari, A., S.S. Mohtasebi, H.E. Jahromi, and M. Omid. 2006. Weed detection in sugar beet fields using machine vision. Internatinal Journal of Agriculture and Biology
. 8(5): 602-605.
· Kandil, A.A., M.A. Badawi, S.A. El-Mousry, and U.M.A. Abdou. 2004. Effect of planting dates, nitrogen levels and bio-fertilization treatments on growth attributes of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris
, L.). Scientific Journal of King Faisal University.
· Lauer, J.G. 1995. Plant density and nitrogen rate effects sugar beet yield andquality early in harvest. Argonomy Journal
. 87: 586-591.
· Malnou, C.S., K.W. Jaggard, and D.L. Sparkes. 2008. Nitrogen fertilizer and the efficiency of the sugar beet crop in late summer. Europian Journal of Agronomy.
· Neamatollahi, E., M. Bannayan, M.R. Jahansuz, P. Struik, and A. Farid. 2012. Agro-ecological zoning for wheat (Triticum aestivum
), sugar beet (Beta vulgaris
) and corn (Zea mays
) on the Mashhad plain, Khorasan Razavi province. The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Sciences
. 15: 99–112
· Ozer. H. 2003. Sowing date and nitrogen rate effects on growth, yield and yield components of two summer rapeseed cultivars. European Journal of Agronomy.
· Pytlarz-Kozicka, M. 2005. The effect of nitrogen fertilization and antifungal plant protection on sugar beet yielding. Plant Soil Environment
. 51(5): 232-236.
· Parsa, M., A. Ganjali, A. Rezaeian Zadah, and A. Nezami. 2011. Effect of supplemental irrigation on performance and growth indices of three chickpea cultivars in Mashhad. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research.
9(3):321-310. (In Persian).
· Rangzad, L., R.A. Mohammadi, and J. Ajeli. 2010. Investigation the effect of different sources and amounts of nitrogen fertilizers on sugar beet quality. Thesis of Shiraz Islamic Azad University. (In Persian).
· Robertson, M.J., J.F. Holland, and R. Bambach. 2004. Response of canola and Indian mustard to sowing date in the grain belt of north-eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture
. 44: 43-52.
· Roesti, D. R. Gaur, B. Johri, G. Imfeld, S. Sharma, K. Kawaljeet, and M. Aragno. 2006. Plant growth stage, fertilizer management and bio inoculation of Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria affect the rhizobacterial community structure in rain-fed wheat fields. Soil of Biological and Biochemistry
. 38: 1111–1120. (In Persian).
· Sadeghzadeh Hemaiaty, S. 2002. Agroclimatical analysis of sugar beet monogerm hybrid seed production in Ardabil region at 2001 growing season – with emphasis on effect of planting date upon yield and its quantitative components. Journal of Sugar Beet
. 17(2): 70-85. (In Persian).
· Salmasi, S.Z., K.G. Golez, and S. Moghbeli. 2006. Effect of sowing date and limited irrigation on the seed yield and quality of dill (Anethum graveolens
L.). Turkish Journal of Agriculture.
· Scott, R.K., and K.W. Jaggard. 1995. The sugar beet crop: Science into practice. In: Cook, D.A. and Scoot, R.K. (Eds). Crop Physiology and Agronomy Chapman and Hall, London, 571 617.
· Soleymani, A.
, M.R. Khajehpour, G. Nourmohammadi, and Y. Sadeghian
. 2003. Effects of planting date and pattern on some physiological growth indices of sugar beet. Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 9(1): 105-124.
Tilak, K.V., B.R. Ranganayaki, N. Pal, K.K. De, R. Saxena, A. K.Shekhar Nautiyal, C. Shilpi Mittal, A.K. Tripathi, and B.N. Johri. 2005. Diversity of plant growth and soil health supporting bacteria. Current Science
. 89: 136-143