· Adebayo, M.A., A. Menkir, E. Blay, V. Gracen, E. Danquah, and S. Hearne. 2014. Genetic analysis of drought tolerance in adapted × exotic crosses of maize inbred lines under managed stress conditions. Euphytica
. 196: 261-270.
· Ahmed, M. 2011. Climatic resilience of wheat using simulation approaches in pothowar. In: Department of Agronomy. PMAS Arid Agricultural University Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
· Alizadeh, A. 2003. Drainage of lands: design and planning of drainage systems in agriculture. Ferdowsi University Publications of Mashhad, Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian)
, B., G. Hoogenboom
, M. Bannayan
, M. Shirali, and B. Andarzian
. 2015. Determining optimum sowing date of wheat using CSM-CERES-Wheat model. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences.
· Ansari, A.H. 2002. Influence of seeding time in grain yield, its components and their interrelation in bred wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) varieties. Pakistan Journal of Agricultural Research
. 17(1): 7-12.
· Asana, R.D., P.N. Bahi, P.N. Sharma, and B. Kumar. 2008. Grain weight of main shoot as an index of yield for non-irrigated wheat. Indian Journal of Genetics and Plant Breeding.
· Aslam, M.A., M. Ahmed, F. ul-Hassan, S. Ahmad, R. Hayat, and O. Afzal. 2018. Quantification of impact of sowing dates on productivity of rainfed wheat. Science, Technology and Development
. 37 (1): 28-35.
· Asseng, S., F. Ewert, P. Martre, R.P. Rötter, D.B. Lobell, D. Cammarano, B.A. Kimball, M.J. Ottman, G.W. Wall, J.W. White, M.P. Reynolds, P.D. Alderman, P.V.V. Prasad, P.K. Aggarwal, J. Anothai, B. Basso, C. Biernath, A.J. Challinor, G. De Sanctis, J. Doltra, E. Fereres, M. Garcia-Vila, S. Gayler, G. Hoogenboom, L.A. Hunt, R.C. Izaurralde, M. Jabloun, C.D. Jones, K.C. Kersebaum, A.K. Koehler, C. Müller, S. Naresh Kumar, C. Nendel, G. O’Leary, J.E. Olesen, T. Palosuo, E. Priesack, E. Eyshi Rezaei, A.C. Ruane, M.A. Semenov, I. Shcherbak, C. Stöckle, P. Stratonovitch, T. Streck, I. Supit, F. Tao, P. Thorburn, K. Waha, E. Wang, D. Wallach, J. Wolf, Z. Zhao, and Y. Zhu. 2015. Rising temperatures reduce global wheat production. Nature Climate Change.
, M., E. Eyshi Rezae
I, and G. Hoogenboom
. 2013. Determining optimum planting dates for rain fed wheat using the precipitation uncertainty model and adjusted crop evapotranspiration. Agricultural Water Management. 126
· Bassu, S., A. Asseng, R. Motzo, and F. Giunta. 2009. Optimizing sowing date of durum wheat in a variable Mediterranean environment. Field Crops Research
. 111: 109-118.
· Borghi, B., M. Corbellini, M. Ciaffi, D. Lafiandra, E. Stefanis, D. Sgrulletta, G. Boggini, N. Fonzo, E. De Stefanis, and F.N. Di. 1995. Effect of heat shock during grain filling on grain quality of bread and durum wheats. Australian Journal of Agricultural Research
. 46(7): 1365-1380.
· Chegni, H. 2014. Investigation of the effect of plant density on yield and yield components of wheat cultivars. Agricultural Applied Research Journal.
27(104): 9-21. (In Persian).· Dar, S.B., R.H. Kanth, W. Raja, S.A. Bangroo, and S.A. Mir. 2018. Performance of wheat in relation to sowing dates and nitrogen levels under rainfed conditions of Kashmir. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences
. 7(4): 2600-2608.
, L., Z. Barcza
, T. Hlásny
, T. Árendás
, T. Spitkó, and N. Fodor
. 2016. Crop planting date matters: Estimation methods and effect on future yields. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology
. 223(15): 103-115.
· Emam, Y. 2007. Agronomy of cereals. Shiraz Jihad Daneshgahi Publications Shiraz, Iran 194 pp. (In Persian).
· Hurkman, W.J., W.H. Vensel, C.K. Tanaka, L. Whitehand, and S.B. Altenbach. 2009. Effect of high temperature on albumin and globulin accumulation in the endosperm proteome of the developing wheat grain. Journal of Cereal Science.
49(1): 12- 23.
· Hosseinipour, R., S.A. Valadabady, M.R. Mehrvar, and S. Sayfzadeh. 2019. Leaf gas exchange, yield and yield components of wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) cultivars as affected by plant density. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 13(3): 431-446. (In Persian).· Jafar Nezhad, A. 2009. Determination of optimum sowing date for bread wheat (Triticum aestivum
L.) cultivars with different flowering habits in Neyshabour. Journal of Cultivation of Seed and Plant.
25(2): 117-135. (In Persian).
· Jafari Haghighi, B., R. Mamaghani, A. Kashani, and A. Siadat. 2002. Effect of plant density on grain yield and some qualitative characteristics of five durum wheat (Triticum durum
) genotypes under Ahvaz climatic conditions. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences.
4(1): 67-79. (In Persian).· Jami Al-Ahmadi, M., M. Kafi, and M. Nassiri Mahalati. 2008. Salinity effects on radiation utilization characteristics of Kochia (Kochia Scoparia
L. Schrad.). Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi
. 78: 177-185. (In Persian).
· Kayfi, S. 2014. Evaluating and comparing energy efficiency of different wheat cultivars in response to changing planting dates. M.Sc. Dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, Islamic Azad University of Shirvan, Iran. (In Persian).
· Khajehpour, M.R. 2007. Principles of agronomy. Isfahan Jihad Daneshgahi Publications, Isfahan, Iran. 272 pp. (In Persian).
· Khan, M.A. 2003. Wheat crop management for yield maximization. Wheat Research Institute, Faisalabad, Pakistan.
· Kirby, E.J.M., and M. Appleyard. 2007. Cereal development guide. Stoneleigh, Kenilwrth, UK, NAC Cereal Unit. 85pp.
· Kumar, J., D. Kumar, and R. Nandan. 2005. Effects of dates of sowing and seed rates on yield of lentil varieties. Journal of Farming Systems Research and Development
. 11: 249-252.
· Majnoon hoseini, H., H. Mohammadi, K. Poustini, and H. Zeinaly KHanghah. 2003. Effect of plant density on agronomic characteristics, chlorophyll content and stem remobilization percentage in chickpea cultivars (Cicer arietinum
L.). Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science.
34(4): 1011-1019. (In Persian).
· Mehrvar, M.R. 2010. Comparison of promising lines of winter wheat in desirable and cultivate dates under normal irrigation and drought conditions at the end of the season. The final report of the Crop Research Project, Institute for Seed and Plant Improvement Research. Karaj, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian).
, D.J., B.C. Ferro
, and G.A. Slafer. 2001. Developmental responses to sowing date in wheat, barley and rapeseed. Field Crops Research
. 1(3): 211-223.
· Moghaddam, M., B. Ehdaie, and J.D.G. Waines. 2007. Genetic variation and interrelationships of agronomic characters in landraces of bread wheat from southern Iran. Euphytica
. 95: 361- 369.
· Mohammadi, R. 2017. SAJI durum wheat (Suitable for dryland conditions and complementary irrigation in temperate regions). Agricultural Education Publication. (In Persian).
· Nazari, H.R., and J. Nabati. 2011. Effect of planting date and plant density on yield and components of barley performance in Aligudarz cold region. Journal of Modern Science in Sustainable Agriculture
. 7(3): 59-67
· Nour Mohammadi, G., A. Siyadat, and A. Kashani. 2008. Agronomy of cereals. Ahvaz Jihad Daneshgahi Publications, Ahvaz, Iran. 468 pp. (In Persian)
, M., M. Homaee
, M. Bannayan
, and G. Hoogenboom
. 2017. Towards shifting planting date as an adaptation practice for rainfed wheat response to climate change. Agricultural Water Management.
· Porra, R.J., W.A. Thompson, and P.E. Kriedemann. 1989. Determination of accurate extinction coefficients and simultaneous equations for assaying chlorophyll a and b extracted with four different solvents: verification of the concentration of chlorophyll standards by atomic absorption spectroscopy. Acta Biochemistry and Biophysics
. 975: 384-394.
· Porter, J.R., and M.A. Semenov. 2005. Crop responses to climatic variation. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences
. 360: 2021-2035.
· Pour Mirza, M., and A. Taj Bakhsh. 2003. Agronomy of cereals. Azerbaijan Jihad Daneshgahi Publications, Ahvaz, Iran. 316 pp. (In Persian)
· Richards, R.A., A.G. Condon, and G.J. Rebetzke. 2001. Traits to improve yield in dry environments. In: Reynolds, M.P., G.J.I. Ortiz- Monasterio, and B.A. Mc Nab (Eds.). Application of b Physiology in Wheat Breeding. Mexico, D.F. CIMMYT.
· Sadeghzadeh Ahari, D. 2001. Investigating the performance of wheat cultivars with different growth habits in two planting dates in order to determine the appropriate developmental habit for cold dryland regions. Journal of Cultivation of Seed and Plant
. 17(1): 32-43. (In Persian).
· Sepaskhah, A.R., A. Azizian, and A.R. Tavakoli. 2006. Optimal applied water and nitrogen for winter wheat under variable seasonal precipitation and planning scenarios for consequent crops in a semi-arid region. Agricultural Water Management.
· Sharma, P.K., and S.K. Bal. 2007. Evaluation of heat units in relation to crop phonology and grain yield of barley (Hordeum vulgare
L.). Punjab Agricultural University of Hebei. Journal of Agricultural Science
. 44: 90-95.
· Shirani Far, B. 2005. Effect of different plant densities on tillering and its relationship with yield in three wheat cultivars under Ahwaz climate. M.Sc. Dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, Chamran University of Ahvaz, Iran. (In Persian).
· Subhani, G.M., and M.A. Chowdhry. 2000. Correlation and path coefficient analysis in bread wheat under drought stress and normal conditions. Pakistan Journal of Biological Science
. 3: 72-77.
· Thornton, P.K., P.J. Ericksen, M. Herrero, and A.J. Challinor. 2014. Climate variability and vulnerability to climate change: A review. Global Change Biology
. 20(11): 3313-3328.
· Vafabakhsh, J., M. Nassiri Mahallati, and A. Koocheki. 2008. Effect of drought stress on yield and radiation use efficiency in colza cultivars (Brassica napus
L.). Iranian Journal of Agronomic Research
. 6(1): 193-204. (In Persian).Waongo,
M., P. Laux
, and H. Kunstmanna
. 2015. Adaptation to climate change: The impacts of optimized planting dates on attainable maize yields under rainfed conditions in Burkina Faso. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology.