· Abdzad Gohari, A., A. Amiri, M. Porhelme Gohari, and Z. Babaei Bazkiaei. 2010. Effect of nitrogen and potassium on yield and traits of cowpea in rainfed conditions. Journal of Research in Crop Science.
3(10): 73-84. (In Persian).
· Ahmad, F.E., and A.S.H. Suliman. 2010. Effect of water stress applied at different stages of growth on seed yield and water-use efficiency of cowpea. Agriculture and Biology Journal of North America.
· Ahmad, M., Z.A. Zahir, H.N. Asghar, and M. Arshad. 2012. The combined application of rhizobial strains and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria improves growth and productivity of mung bean (Vigna radiata
L.) under salt-stressed conditions. Annals of Microbiology
. 62: 1321-1330.
· Alizadeh Moradi, M., M. Ramroudi, and M.R. Asgharipour. 2018. Response of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa
L.) as a medicinal plant to planting date and micronutrient spraying in alley cropping. Applied Research in Field Crops.
31(2):119-134. (In Persian).
· Aminifar, J., Gh. Mohsenabadi, M.H. Bigluei, and H. Samizadeh. 2013. Effect of deficit irrigation on yield, yield components and water productivity of soybean T.215 cultivar. Journal of Water and Irrigation Engineering.
3(11): 24-34. (In Persian).
· Atiyeh, R.M., S. lee, C.A. Edwards, N.Q. Arancon, and J.D. Metzger. 2002. The influences of humic acids derived from earthworm-processed oranic wastes on plant growth. Bioresource Technology
. 84: 7-14.
· Bhatti, I.H., R. Ahmad, A. Jabbar, M.S. Nazir, and T. Mahmood. 2006. Competitive behavior of component crops in different sesame–legume intercropping systems. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology.
· Carruthers, K., B.F.Q. Prithiviraj, D. Cloutier, R.C. Martin, and D.L. Smith. 2000. Intercropping cron with soybean, lupin and forages: Yield component responses. European Journal of Agronomy
. 12: 103 – 115.
· Darbaghshahi, M.N., A. Banitaba, and B. Bahari. 2012. Evaluating the possibility of saffron and chamomile mixed culture. African Journal of Agricultural Research.
· Eskandari‚ H., and A. Ghanbari. 2011. Assessment of competing and complementary components of intercropping maize (Zea mays
) and cowpea (Vigna sinensis
) in nutrient consumption. Journal of Agricultural and sustainable production.
21(2): 67-75. (In Persian).
· Garg P., A. Gupta, and S. Satya. 2005. Vermicomposting of different type of waste using Eisenia fetida
: A compelementary study. Bioresource Technology.
· Ghalavand, A., Kh. Mohammadi, M. Aghaalikhani, and Y. Sohrabi. 2009. Effect of organic, biological and chemical fertilizers on yield and quality of pea. Journal of Soil and Water Science.
19(2): 213-234. (In Persian).
· Ghosh, P.K., K.K. Ajay, M.C. Bandyopadhyay, K.G. Manna, A.K. Mandal, and K.M. Hati. 2004. Comparative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phosphocompost and fertilizer-NPK on three cropping system in vertisols of semi-arid tropics. II. Dry matter yield, nodulation, chlorophyll content and enzyme activity. Bioresource Technology
. 95: 85–93.
· Ghosh, P.K., M.C. Manna, K.K. Bandyopadhyay, A.K. Ajay, R.H. Tripathi, K.M. Wanjari, A.K. Hati, C.L. Misra, and A. Acharya Subba Rao. 2006. Interspecific interaction and nutrient use in soybean/sorghum intercropping system. Agronomy Journal
. 98: 1097–1108.
· Gladun, G.B. 2004. Classification principles and use of grazed forest stands in the Ukrine, Pp: 51-52. In: Mosquera-Losada, M.R., I. McAdam, and A. Rigueiro-Rodriguez. (eds). Proceedings of an International Congress on Silvopastoralism and Sustainable Management held in Lugo. CABI.UK.
· Gustave, N.M., F. Jean, L. Ois, and D. Xavier. 2008. Shoot and root competition in potato/maize intercropping: Effects on growth and yield. Journal of Environmental and Experimental Botany.
· Hakan, G., A. Riza., S. Hikmet, and K, Behcet. 2008. Intercropping of corn with cowpea and bean: Biomass yield and silage quality. African Journal of Biotechnology
. 7(22): 4100-4104.
· Jamshidi, Kh., D. Mazaheri, N. Majnoun Hosseini, H. Rahimian, and A. Peyghambari. 2008. Evaluation of yield in intercropping of maize and cowpea. Pajouhsh and Sazandegi.
80: 110 – 118. (In Persian).
· Javanshir, A., F. Shekari, A. Dabbagh Mohammadi Nassab, and M. Raei. 2004. Basics of agroforesty. Zanjan University Press. (In Persian).
· Jurik, T.W., and K. Van. 2004. Microenvironment of a corn-soybean-oat strip intercrops system. Field Crops Research
. 90: 335-349.
· Kader, M.A., M.H. Mian, and M.S. Hoque. 2002. Effects of azotobacter inoculant on the yield and nitrogen uptake by wheat. Online Journal of Biological Sciences
. 2(4) 250-261.
· Karami Chame, S., B. Khalil-Tahmasbi, P. ShahMahmoodi, A. Abdollahi, A. Fathi, S.J. Seyed Mousavi, and S. Bahamin. 2016. Effects of salinity stress, salicylic acid and pseudomonas on the physiological characteristics and yield of seed beans (Phaseolus vulgaris
). Scientia Agriculturae
. 14(2): 234-238.
· Kizilkaya, R. 2008. Yield response and nitrogen concentration of spring wheat inoculated with Azotobacter chroococcum strains. Ecological Engineering
. 33: 150-156.
· Koocheki, A., M. Nassiri Mahalati, Y. Alizadeh, and R. Moradi. 2014. Responsesurface analysis for evaluation of competition in different densities of sesame (Sesamum indicum
) and bean (Phaseolus vulgaris
) intercropping. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research.
12(3): 335-342. (In Persian).
· Koocheki, A., M. Nassiri Mahallati, F. Mondani, H. Feizi, and S. Amirmoradi. 2009. Evaluation of radiation interception and use by maize and bean intercropping canopy. Journal of Agroecology
. 1(1): 13-23. (In Persian).
· Manske, G.B., A. Luttger, R.K. Behi, P.G. Vlek, and M. Cimmit. 2000 Enhancement of mycorrhiza (VAW) infection, nutrient efficency and plant growth by Azotobacter chroococcum
in wheat. Plant Breeding.
· Mazaheri, D. 1998. Intercropping. Publication of Tehran University, Iran. (In Persian).
· Mazaheri, D., and M. Oveysi. 2004. Effects of intercropping of two corn varieties at various nitrogen levels. Iranian Journal of Agronomy
. 35(1): 71-76. (In Persian).
· Mora, O., L. Zerega, and A. Ortiz. 1995. Evaluation of a liquid fertilizer in maize cultivation. Journal of Plant Nutrition.
· Parsa, M., and A. Bagheri. 2008. Pulses. Mashhad Jihad Publications, Iran. (In Persian).
· Rezaei-Chianeh, E., A. Dabbagh Mohammadi Nassab, M.R. Shakiba, K. Ghassemi-Golezani, and S. Aharizad. 2011. Intercropping of maize (Zea mays
L.) and faba bean (Vicia faba
L.) at different plant population densities. African Journal of Agricultural Research
. 7: 1786-1793.
· Rudresh, D.L., M.K. Shivaprakash, and R.D. Prasad. 2005. Effect of combined application of rhizobium, phosphate solubilizing bacterium and Trichoderma
spp. on growth, nutrient uptake and yield of chickpea (Cicer aritenium
L.). Applied Soil Ecology
. 28: 139-146.
· Saban, Y., A. Mehmt, and E. Mustafa. 2007. Identification of advantages of maize –legume intercropping over solitary cropping through competition indices in the East Mediterranean region. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry.
32: 111- 119.
· Saiadi, V., A. Poraboqhadareh, and M. Zare. 2012. Effect of seed pretreatment levels 2, 4-D and Azesperlium strain of bacteria on yield and yield components of mungbean. 12th
Crop Science Congress. Islamic Azad University of Karaj. 14-16 September. (In Persian).
· Selosse, M.A., E. Baudoin, and P. Vandenkoornhyse. 2004. Symbiotic microorganisms, a key for ecological success and protection of plants. Comptes Rendus Biologies
. 327: 639 -648.
· Shamekhe. T. 2006. Agriculturd forest. Tehran University Press. (In Persian).
· Sharma, A.K. 2003. Biofertilizer for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios Publication, India.
· Shaukat, K., S. Afrasayad, and S. Hasan. 2006. Growth responses of Helianthus annus
to plant growth promoting rhizobacteria used as a biofertilizer. Journal Agricalture Research.
1: 573-581. (In Persian).
· Sheri, M., J. Strydhorst, R. King, K.J. Lopetinsky, and K. Neil Harker. 2008. Forage potential of intercropping barley with faba bean, lupine, or field pea. Agronomy Journal.
100: 182- 190.
· Shingo, M., and Y. Makoto. 2000. The status and origin of available nitrogen in soils. Plant Nutrition.
· Thobatsi, T. 2009. Growth and yield responses of maize (Zea mays
L.) and cowpea (Vigna unguiculata
L.) in an intercropping system. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Pretoria 149 pp.
· Togay, N., Y. Tgay, K.M. Cimrin, and M. Turan. 2008. Effect of rhizobium inoculation, sulfur and phosphorus applications on yield, yield components and nutrient uptakes in chickpea (Cicer arietinum
L.). African Journal Biotechnology
. 7: 776-782.
· Tsubo, M., S. Walker, and E. Mukhala. 2001. Comparison of radiation use efficiency of mono-inter –cropping systems with different row orientations. Field Crops Research
. 71: 17-29.
· Valverde, A., A. Burgos, T. Fiscella, R. Rivas, E. Velázquez, C. Rodríguez-Barrueco, E. Cervantes, M. Chamber, and J.M. Igual. 2006. Differential effects of coinoculations with Pseudomonas jessenii
PS06 (a phosphate-solubilizing bacterium) and Mesorhizobium ciceri
C-2/2 strains on the growth and seed yield of chickpea under greenhouse and field conditions. Plant and Soil.
· van Loon, L.C. 2007. Plant responses to plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria. European Journal of Plant Pathology.
· Xu, J. 2007. Scientists fiend why intercropping of faba bean with maize increases yields. Journal of American Society Horticulture Scisence
. 136: 12-19.
· Zaady, E., A. Perevolotsky, and Y. Okon. 1993. Promotion of plant growth by inoculum with aggregated and single cell suspensions of Azospirillum brasilense. Soil Biology and Biochemietry
. 25: 819-823.
Zaied, K.A., A.H. Abd El-Hady, A.E. Sharief, E.H. Ashour, and M.N. Nassef. 2007. Effect of horizontal DNA transfer in azospirillum and azotobacter strains on biological and biochemical traits of non-legume plants. Journal of Applied Sciences Research. 3(1): 73-86.