· Ahmadnia, F., A. Ebadi, M. Hashemi, and A. Ghavidel. 2020. Investigating the short time effect of cover crops on biophysical properties of soil. Journal of Water and Soil Conservation. 26(6): 277-290. (In Persian).
· Akhavan, S., S.F. Moosavi, P. Mostafazadeh, and A. Gadami. 2007. Study of drip and furrow irrigation with regard to yield and WUE in potato cultivation. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 11(41): 15-26. (In Persian).
· Alebrahim, M., M. Rashed-Mohassel, S. Wilcokson, M. Baghestani, and R. Ghorbani. 2013. Evaluating of Some Preemergence Herbicides for Lambsquarter and Redroot Pigweed Control in Potato Fields. Journal of Plant Protection. 25(4): 358-367. (In Persian).
· Anonymus. 2018. WSSA. Composite list of weeds, Weed Science Society of America. Available at: http://wssa.net/wssa/ weed/composite-listofweeds/. Accessed 06 March 2018.
· Asadi, Gh.A., and S. Khorramdel. 2014. Ratio effects of barley intercropped with hairy vetch on plant nitrogen content, population and diversity of weeds and yield. Journal of Crop Production. 7(1): 131-156. (In Persian).
· Azadbakht, A., Alebrahim, M.T., and Ghavidel, A. 2017. The effect of chemical and non-chemical control methods on weeds in potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) cultivation in Ardabil province, Iran. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. 15(4): 1359-1372.
· Dhima, K.V., I.B. Vasilakoglou, I.G. Eleftherohorinos, and A.S. Lithourgidis. 2006. Allelopathic potential of winter cereals and their cover crop mulch effect on grass weed suppression and corn development. Crop Science. 46: 345-352.
· Essah, S.Y.G., J.A. Delgado, M. Dillon, and R. Sparks. 2012. Cover crops can improve potato tuber yield and quality. Hort Technology. 22(2): 185-190.
· Gabriel, J.L., P. Almendros, C. Hontoria, and M. Quemada. 2012. The role of cover crops in irrigated systems: Soil salinity and salt leaching. Agricultural Ecology and Environment. 158: 200–207.
· Ghafari, M., G. Ahmadvand, M. Ardakani, I. Nadali, and F. Elahipanah. 2011. Effect of cover crops of rye, barley and rapeseed in two planting density on biomass, density and biodiversity of winter weeds. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 3(1):1-8. (In Persian).
· Jabran, K., G. Mahajan, V. Sardana, and B.S. Chauhan. 2015. Allelopathy for weed control in agricultural systems. Journal of Crop Production. 72: 57-65.
· Jahanzad, E., A.V. Barker, M. Hashemi, A. Sadeghpour, and T. Eaton. 2017. Forage radish and winter pea cover crops outperformed rye in a potato cropping system. Soil Fertility and Crop Nutrition. 109(2): 1–8.
· Karbalaei Khiavi, H., R. Fakhari, M.T. Alebrahim, and P. Sharifi Ziveh. 2016. The effect of winter rye (Secale cereale L.) as a cover crop on weed biomass, density and yield of forage maize (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agroecology. 7(1): 140-154. (In Persian).
· Kobayashi, H., S. Miura, and A. Oyanagi. 2004. Effect of winter barley as a cover crop on the weed vegetation in a no-till soybean. Weed Biology and Management. 4: 195-205.
· Kruidhof, H., M.L. Bastiaans, and M.J. Kropff. 2008. Ecological weed management by cover cropping: effects on weed growth in autumn and weed establishment in spring. Weed Research. 48(6): 492–502.
· Lamei, J., and K.H. Alizadeh. 2012. Vicia panonica: A suitable cover crop for winter fallow in cold regions of Iran. Plant Stress. 6(1): 73-76.
· Majd, R., M.T. Alebrahim, H.R. Mohammaddust Chamanabad, M. Baghestani, and G. Nateghi. 2014. Integrated management of potato weeds using various agricultural and chemical methods. Journal of Plant Protection. 28(1): 44-54.
· Majidi, M., B. Mirshekari, B. Samedani, H. Hajinajari, and F. Frahvash. 2018. Effect of four cover crop species on weed control and population changes in Karaj region. Iranian Journal of Weed Science. 14(1): 11-22. (In Persian).
· Mousavi, M. 2011. Weed management, Principles and Methods. Marz-e- danesh Press.
· Ozpinar, H., S. Dag, and E. Yigit. 2017. Alleophatic effects of benzoic acid, salicylic acid and leaf extract of Persica vulgaris Mill. (Rosaceae). South African Journal of Botany. 108: 102-109.
· Sturm, D.J., G. Peteinatos, and R. Gerhards. 2018. Contribution of allopathic effects to the overall weed suppression by different cover crops. Weed Research. 58(5): 331-337.
· Turun, N., D. Işık, Z. Demir, and K. Jabran. 2018. Use of living, mowed, and soil-incorporated cover crops for weed control in apricot orchards. Agronomy. 8: 150-160.
· Uchino, H., K. Iwama, Y. Jitsuyama, K. Ichiyama, E. Sugiura, T. Yudate, S. Nakamura, and J. Gopal. 2012. Effect of inter seeding cover crops and fertilization on weed suppression under an organic and rotational cropping system. Field Crops Research. 127: 9-16.
Webster, T.M., B.T. Scully, T.L. Grey, and A.S. Culpepper. 2013. Winter cover crops influence Amaranthus palmeri establishment. Crop Protection. 52: 130-135.