· Ahemad, M., and M. Kibret. 2014. Mechanisms and applications of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: current perspective. Journal of King Saud University-Science. 26(1): 1-20.
· Ansari, M.W., D.K. Trivedi, R.K. Sahoo, S.S. Gill, and N. Tuteja 2013. A critical review on fungi mediated plant responses with special emphasis to Piriformospora indica on improved production and protection of crops. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 70: 403-410. (In Persian).
· Asadi Rahmani, H., A. Lakzian, J. Ghaderi, P. Keshavarz, H. Haghighatnia, K. Mirzashahi, M. Ramezanpour, A. Arayi, and A. Torkashv. 2016. Potential of flavobacterium as biofertilizer to increase wheat yield. Journal of Water and Soil 30(1): 125-135 (In Persian).
· Azadi, S., S.A. Siyadat, R. Naseri, A. Soleimani Fard, and A. Mirzaei 2013. Effect of integrated application of Azotobacter chroococcum and Azospirillum brasilense and nitrogen chemical fertilizers on qualitative and quantitative of durum wheat. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 7(2): 129-146. (In Persian).
· Babalola, O.O. 2010. Beneficial bacteria of agricultural importance. Biotechnology letters. 32(11): 1559-1570.
· Belimov, A.A., I.C. Dodd, N. Hontzeas, J.C. Theobald, V.I. Safronova, and W.J. Davies. 2009. Rhizosphere bacteria containing 1‐aminocyclopropane ‐1‐ carboxylate deaminase increase yield of plants grown in drying soil via both local and systemic hormone signalling. New Phytologist. 181(2): 413-423.
· Bhattacharyya, P.N., and D.K. Jha 2012. Plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR): emergence in agriculture. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 28(4): 1327-1350.
· Bonnot, T., E. Bancel, D. Alvarez, M. Davanture, J. Boudet, M. Pailloux, M. Zivy, C. Ravel, and P. Martre 2017. Grain subproteome responses to nitrogen and sulfur supply in diploid wheat Triticum monococcum. The Plant Journal. 91(5): 894-910.
· Chaghazardi, H., G. Mohammadi, and A.A. Beheshti. 2013. Effects of different amounts of sulfur and manure on soil acidity and plant traits of corn hybrid KSC 704. Iranian Journal Of Field Crops Research. 11(1): 162-170. (In Persian).
· De Kok, L. J., M. Tausz, M. J. Hawkesford, R. Hoefgen, M. T. McManus, R. Norton, H. Rennenberg, K. Saito, E. Schnug and L. Tabe 2012. Sulfur Metabolism in Plants: Mechanisms and Applications to Food Security and Responses to Climate Change, Springer Science & Business Media. 284 pp.
· Delshadi, S., M. Ebrahimi, and E. Shirmohammadi. 2017. Effectiveness of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on Bromus tomentellus Boiss seed germination, growth and nutrients uptake under drought stress. South African Journal of Botany. 113: 11-18.
· Dimkpa, C., T. Weinand, and F. Asch. 2009. Plant–rhizobacteria interactions alleviate abiotic stress conditions. Plant, Cell and Environment. 32(12): 1682-1694.
· Ebadzadeh, H., K. Ahmadi, S. Mohammadinia Afrozi, R. Abbastaghani, M. Abbasi, and S. Yari. 2016. Agricultural statistics of 2014-2015 crop year. Ministry of Agriculture Jihad, Tehran, Ministry of Agriculture Jihad, Tehran.(In Persian).
· Eslami, A., R. Sadrabadi Haghighi, and M. Zafarian. 2014. Responses of seed yield, yield components and some morphophysiological traits of wheat cultivars (Triticum aestivum) to the application methods of Fulzyme biofertilizer. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 8(3): 243-256. (In Persian).
· Etesami, H., H. Alikhani, M. Jadidi, and A. Aliakbari. 2009. Effect of superior IAA producing rhizobia on N, P, K uptake by wheat grown under greenhouse condition. World Applied Sciences Journal. 6: 1629-1633. (In Persian).
· Evelin, H., R. Kapoor, and B. Giri. 2009. Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in alleviation of salt stress: a review. Annals of Botany. 104(7): 1263-1280.
· Gholami, A., S. Shahsavani, and S. Nezarat. 2009. The effect of plant growth promotingrhizobacteria(PGPR)ongermination,seedlinggrowthandyieldof maize. InternationalJournalofAgriculturalandBiosystemsEngineering. 1(1):35-40.
· Godarzi, K. 2010. The effect of sulfur and compost on nutrient availability of soil and its uptake by wheat. Papers of Zonal Symposium in New Approach in Agronomy and Nanotechnology, Share-Gods, IAU. Gods Branch, 21 January. Share Gods Branch: (In Persian).
· Gupta, G., S.S. Parihar, S.K. Snehi, and V. Singh 2015. Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR): current and future prospects for development of sustainable agriculture. Journal of Microbial and Biochemical Technology. 7(2): 096-102.
· Hawkesford, M.J., and L.J. De Kok. 2006. Managing sulphur metabolism in plants. Plant, Cell and Environment. 29(3): 382-395.
· Hu, Y., Z. Burucs, S. Von Tucher, and U. Schmidhalter. 2007. Short-term effects of drought and salinity on mineral nutrient distribution along growing leaves of maize seedlings. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 60(2): 268-275.
· Ilyas, N., and A. Bano 2010. Azospirillum strains isolated from roots and rhizosphere soil of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grown under different soil moisture conditions. Biology and Fertility of Soils. 46(4): 393-406.
· Jalili, F. 2017. Effects of sulfur and manure on wheat yield and some physical-chemical properties of soil. Water and Soil Science. 27(3): 199-209. (In Persian).
· Ju, I., B. Wj, S. Md, O. Ia, and E. Oj. 2018. A review: Biofertilizer-A key player in enhancing soil fertility and crop productivity. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology Reports. 2(2): 22-28.
· Kader, M., M. Mian, and M. Hoque. 2002. Effects of azotobacter inoculant on the yield and nitrogen uptake by -wheat. Journal of Biological Science. 2(4): 259-261.
· Kalsi, N., D.I. Drautz-Moses, A. Uchida, R.W. Purbojati, J.N. Houghton, C. Chénard, A. Wong, S. Kolundžija, M.E. Clare, and K.K. Kushwaha. 2019. Complete genome sequence of microbacterium sp. strain SGAir 0570, isolated from Tropical Air Collected in Singapore. Microbiology Resource Announcements. 8(34): e00613-00619.
· Kang, S.M., A.L. Khan, M. Hamayun, Z.K. Shinwari, Y.H. Kim, and I.J. Lee. 2012. Acinetobacter calcoaceticus ameliorated plant growth and influenced gibberellins and functional biochemicals. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 44(1): 365-372.
· Kasim, W.A., M.E. Osman, M.N. Omar, I.A.A. El-Daim, S. Bejai, and J. Meijer. 2013. Control of drought stress in wheat using plant-growth-promoting bacteria. Journal of Plant Growth Regulation. 32(1): 122-130.
· Khan, A.L., M. Hamayun, Y.H. Kim, S.M. Kang, J.H. Lee, and I.J. Lee. 2011. Gibberellins producing endophytic Aspergillus fumigatus sp. LH02 influenced endogenous phytohormonal levels, isoflavonoids production and plant growth in salinity stress. Process Biochemistry. 46(2): 440-447.
· Martínez-Viveros, O., M. Jorquera, D. Crowley, G. Gajardo, and M. Mora. 2010. Mechanisms and practical considerations involved in plant growth promotion by rhizobacteria. Journal of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition. 10(3): 293-319.
· Mohsennia, O., and J. Jalilian. 2012. Response of safflower seed quality characteristics to different soil fertility systems and irrigation disruption. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences. 3(5): 968-976.
· Momen, A., A. Pazoki, and M.R. Momayezi 2011. Effects of granular sulfur (Bentonitic) and compost on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Bam wheat in Semnan region. Crop Physiology Journal. 3(9): 31-46.
· Moradi, H., B. Bahramnejad, J. Amini, A. Siosemardeh, and K. Haji-Allahverdipoor. 2012. Suppression of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) Fusariums wilt by Bacillus subtillis and Trichoderma harzianum. Plant Omics. 5(2): 68-74.
· Motior, M., A. Abdou, F.H. Al Darwish, K.A. El-Tarabily, M.A. Awad, F. Golam, and M. Sofian-Azirun. 2011. Influence of elemental sulfur on nutrient uptake, yield and quality of cucumber grown in sandy calcareous soil. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 5(12): 1610-1615.
· Mozafari, A., J. Daneshian, D. Habibi, A. Asgharzadeh, and A. Rad. 2015. Investigation the effect of plant growth promoting rhizobactria on some morphophysiological traits of bread wheat under terminal drought stress conditions. Crop Physiology Journal. 7(26): 21-36. (In Persian).
· Rasool, F.U., B. Hasan, I. Jahangir, T. Ali, and T. Mubarak 2013. Nutritional yield and economic responses of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) to integrated levels of nitrogen, sulphur and farmyard manure. Journal of Agricultural Sciences SriLanka. 8(1): 17-27.
· Saberi, H., Gh. Mosenabadi, and S.M. Ehteshami. 2015. Integrated application of biological and chemical fertilizers on bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) under Rasht climate conditions. Iranian Journal of Pulses Research. 6(1): 21-31. (In Persian).
· Saleem, M., M. Arshad, S. Hussain, and A.S. Bhatti. 2007. Perspectiveof plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) containing ACC deaminase in stress agriculture. Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology. 34(10): 635-648.
· Tao, Z., X. Chang, D. Wang, Y. Wang, S. Ma, Y. Yang, and G. Zhao. 2018. Effects of sulfur fertilization and short-term high temperature on wheat grain production and wheat flour proteins. The Crop Journal. 6(4): 413-425.
Zaidi, A., and S. Khan. 2005. Interactive effect of rhizotrophic microorganisms on growth, yield, and nutrient uptake of wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition. 28(12): 2079-2092.