· Aguilar, P.C., and S.E. Jacobsen. 2003. Cultivation of quinoa on the Peruvian Altiplano
. Food Reviews International
. 19(1-2): 31-41.
· Aminian, R., H. Sadat Tabasi, F. Habibzadeh, and S. Parsamehr. 2018. Effect of phosphorus fertilizer and some agronomic traits relationships of two grain corn hybrids (Zea mays
L.) under drought tension conditions. Crop Physiology Journal
. 37(10): 5-20. (In Persian).
· Bazile, D., H.D. Bertero, and C. Nieto. 2015. State of the art report on quinoa around the world in 2013. FAO/CIRAD. Pp, 1-2.
· Bradford, M.M. 1976. A rapid, sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein–dye binding. Annals of Biochemistry
. 72: 248–254.
· Emami, A. 1996. Methods of plant analysis. Soil and Water Research Institute
. 982: 128-128. (In Persian)
· Gan, Y., S.S. Malhi, S. Brandt, F. Katepa-Mupondwa, and C. Stevenson. 2011. Nitrogen use efficiency and nitrogen uptake of Jancea canola under diverse environments. Agronomy Journal
. 100: 285-295.
· Gardner, F.P., R.B. Pearce, and R.L. Mitchell. 1985. Physiology of crop plants. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa, USA. 327 pp.
· Garofalo, P., and M. Rinaldi. 2015. Leaf gas exchange and radiation use efficiency of sunflower (Helianthus annuus
L.) in response to different deficit irrigation strategies: From solar radiation to plant growth analysis. European Journal of Agronomy
. 64: 88-97.
· Gomaa, E.F. 2013. Effect of nitrogen, phosphorus and biofertilizers on quinoa plant (Chenopodium quinoa
). Journal of Applied Sciences Research
. 9: 5210-5222.
· Graciano, C., J.F. Goya, J.L. Frangi, and J.J. Guiamet. 2006. Fertilization with phosphorus increases soil nitrogen absorption in young plants of Eucalyptus grandis
. Forest Ecology and Management
. 236: 202-210.
· Haghjoo, M., and A. Bahrani. 2014. Effect of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on grain yield, yield components and dry matter remobilization of maize cv. SC 260. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences
. 16(4): 278-292. (In Persian).
· Hagin, J., and B. Tucker. 2012. Fertilization of dryland and irrigated soils. Springer Science and Business Media. 190 pp.
· Hakan, O. 2002. Sowing date and nitrogen rate effects on growth, yield and yield components of two summer rapseed cultivars. Agronomy Journal
. 19: 453-463.
· Hasanzadeh, H., Gh. Shakerdargah, and F. Darjani. 2013. Determination of the best planting date of quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa
) in South coast of Iran. The First National Electronic Conference on Advanced Topics in Horticultural Science. 19 and 20 November, Jahrom University. (In Persian).
· Hatami, H., A. Aynehband, M. Azizi, A. Soltani, and A.R. Dadkhah. 2010. Effect of potassium fertilizer on growth and yield of soybean cultivars in North Khorasan. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 2(2): 75-90. (In Persian).
· Hayati, A., M. Ramroudi, and M. Galavi. 2012. Effect of timing of potassium application on millet (Setaria italica
) yield and grain protein content in different irrigation regimes. Journal of Crop Production and Processing
. 1(2): 35-44.
· Hoeft, R.G., E.D. Nafziger, R.R. Johnson, and R. Aldrich. 2000. Modern corn and soybean production, MCSP Publications, USA. 353 pp.
· Hokmalipour, S., and R. Seyedsharifi. 2014. Effect of seed inoculation with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) affected by different levels of nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers on the yield and some physiological parameters of barley (Hordeum vulgar L.)
. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research
. 12(4): 822-833. (In Persian).
· Kakabouki, I.P., I.E. Roussis, P. Papastylianou, P. Kanatas, D. Hela, N. Katsenios, and F. Fuentes. 2019. Growth analysis of quinoa (Chenopodium quinoa
Willd.) in response to fertilization and soil tillage. Notulae Botanicae Horti Agrobotanici Cluj-Napoca
. 47(4): 1025-1036.
· Khalili, S., A. Bastani, and M. Bagheri. 2019. Effect of different levels of irrigation water salinity and phosphorus on some properties of soil and quinoa plant. Journal of Soil Research
. 33(2): 155-167. (In Persian).
· Khaninejad, S., M. Kafi, H. Khazaee, J. Shabahang, and J. Nabati, 2013. Evaluation of nitrogen and phosphorous levels on forage yield and characteristics of Kochia scoparia
in irrigating with two saline waters. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research
. 11(2): 275-284. (In Persian).
· Koutroubas, S.D., D.K. Papkosta, and A. Doitsinis. 2008. Nitrogen utilization efficiency of safflower hybrids and open-pollinated varieties under Mediterranean conditions. Field Crops Research
. 107: 56-61.
· Larki, S., A. Rahnama, and A. Aynehband. 2015. Effect of application of potassium fertilizers on physiological traits and cadmium accumulation in grain of two durum wheat (Triticum turgidum
ssp. durum (Desf.) Husn.) cultivars. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences
. 17(3): 223 -235. (In Persian).
· Lichtenthaler, H.K. 1987. Chlorophylls and carotenoids: pigments of photosynthetic bio membranes. Methods in Enzymolgy
. 148: 350-382.
· Liu, H., C. Hu, X. Sun, Q. Tan, Zh. Nie, J. Su, J. Liu, and H. Huang. 2009. Interactive effects of molybdenum and phosphorus fertilizers on grain yield and quality of Brassica napus
. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment
. 7(3-4): 266-269.
· Malakooti, M.J. 2000. Sustainable agriculture and yield increment by optimum fertilizer utilization in Iran. Agricultural Extension Publications. (In Persian).
· Mehraban, A., and B. Fazeli-Nasab. 2017. The effect of potassium chloride on vegetative parameters of sorghum inoculated with mycorrhizal fungi (Glumus mossea
) under water stress condition. Journal of Microbial World
. 10(3): 275-288.
· Mengel, K., and H. Forester. 2002. The effect of potassium on translocation of photosynthesis and yield pattern of Zea mays
. Journal of Science, Food and Agronomy
. 24: 1479-1487.
· Mousavi, S.Gh., A.L. Mohammadi, R. Baradaran, M.G. Seghatol eslami, and A. Amiri. 2015. Effect of nitrogen fertilizer rates on morphological traits, yield and yield components of three cultivar of rice. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Research
. 13(1): 146-152.
· Pasandi Pour, A., and H. Farahbakhsh. 2017. Investigation of the NPK nutrition of henna ecotypes (Lowsonia inermis
L.) based on photosynthetic and growth indices in Shahdad area. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 4(44): 821-836. (In Persian).
· Rajiv, K., and R.L. Misra. 2011. Studies on nitrogen application in combination with phosphorus or potassium on gladiolus cv. Jester Gold. Indian Journal Horticultural
. 68(4): 535-539.
· Razaq, M., P. Zhang, and H.L. Shen. 2017. Influence of nitrogen and phosphorous on the growth and root morphology of Acer mono. Plos one
. 12(2): e017132.
· Safikhani, S., A. Biabani, A. Faraji, A. Rahemi, and A. Gholizadeh. 2015. Response of some agronomic characteristic of canola (Brassica napus
L.) to nitrogen fertilizer and sowing date. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 35(3): 429-446. (In Persian).
· Sawan, Z.M., S.A. Hafez, A.E. Basyony, and A.E.R. Alkassas. 2006. Cotton seed, protein, oil yields and oil properties as affected by nitrogen fertilization and foliar application of potassium and a plant growth retardant. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences
. 2(1): 56-65.
· Shekofteh, H., and R. Dehghani Fatehabad. 2016. Effect of water stress and potassium on yield and yield components of cumin (Cuminum cyminum
L.). Plant Production Technology
. 16(2): 167-178.
· Sobhani, A., and H. Hamidi. 2013. Effect of different potassium levels on yield and growth indices of potato in Mashad climate condition. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology
. 3(27): 341-356. (In Persian).
· Tavajjoh, M., N. Karimian, A. Ronaghi, J. Yasrebi, R. Hamidi, and V. Olama. 2016. Yield, yield components and seed quality of two rapeseed cultivars as affected by different levels of phosphorus and boron under greenhouse conditions. Journal of Science and Technology of Greenhouse Culture
. 6 (4): 99-113.
· Vafaie, A., A. Ebadie, and G. Parmoon. 2015. Effect of potassium and magnesium application on grain yield and oil content of safflower. Journal of Crop Production and Processing
. 5(17): 111-122.
· Vaziri Kateshori, S., M. Daneshvar, A. Sohrabi, and F. Nazarian Firouzabadi. 2013. Effects of foliar application of P, Zn and Fe on grain yield and yield components of chick pea (Cicer arietinum
L.). Journal of Crops Improvement
. 15(2): 17-30.
· Yadavi, A., and Z. Yuosepur. 2015. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus sources on soil chemical properties and elements concentration in sunflower (Helianthus annuus
L.). Journal of Water and Soil
. 29(1): 210-224.
· Zarea, M.J., P. Chordia, and A. Varma. 2013. Piriformospora indica versus salt stress. In: Piriformospora indica, Soil biology. Varma, A., K. Gerhard, and O. Ralf. (eds.). pp 33-56. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
Zubillaga, M.M., J.P. Aristi, and R.S. Lavado. 2006. Effect of phosphorus and nitrogen fertilization on sun flower (Helianthus annuus L.) nitrogen uptake and yield. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 188: 267-274.