· Angadi, S.V., H.W. Cutforth, P.R. Miller, B.G. Mc Conkey, M.H. Entz, A. Brandt, and K.M. Olkmar. 2000. Response of three Brassica species to high temperature stress during reproductive growth. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 80: 693-701.
· Anonymous. 2011. Food outlook. Global Market Analysis. Retrieved from: http://www.fao.Food outlook.com.
· Azizi, M., A. Soltani, and S. Khavari khorasani. 2006. Canola. Jehad Daneshgahi Mashhad publications, Mashhad. (In Persian).
· Bagheri, M. 2002. Effect of sowing date and row spacing on early canola cultivars. Seed and Plant Improvement Institute. Tehran. (In Persian).
· Balodis, O., and Z. Gaile. 2016. Sowing date and rate effect on winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) yield components formation. Proceedings of the Latvian Academy of Sciences. 70: 384-392.
· Begna, S.H., and S.V. Angadi. 2016. Effects of planting date on winter canola growth and yield in the southwestern US. American Journal of Plant Sciences. 7: 201-217.
· Beheshti Monfared, B., GH. Noormohamadi, A.H. Shirani Rad, and E. Majidi Hervan. 2020. Effects of sowing date and chitosan on some characters of canola (Brassica napus L.) genotypes. Journal of Crop Science and Biotechnology. 23 (1): 65-71.
· Dana, G.H. 2017. Evaluating of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of new canola spring cultivars to ecological condition, at winter planting, in Moghan region. M.S.c Thesis.University of Mohaghegh Ardabili, Ardabil. (In Persian).
· Diepenbrock, W. 2000. Yield analysis of winter oilseed (Brassica napus L.). Field Crops Research. 67: 35-49.
· Fallah Heki, M.H., A.R. Yadavi, M. Movahedi, H.R. Balochi, and H. Faraji. 2012. Effect of planting date on growth and quality characters of four canola cultivars in the Yasouj. Plant Productions. 35(2): 99-113. (In Persian).
· Faraji, A., N. Ltifi, A. Soltani, and A. Shirani rad. 2008. Effect of high temperature stress and supplemental irrigation on flower and pod formation in two Canola cultivars at Mediterranean climate. Asian Journal of Plant Sciences. 7(4): 343-351.
· Farre. I., M.J. Robertson, G.H. Walton, and S. Asseng. 2002. Simulating phenology and yield response of canola to sowing date in Western Australia. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 53: 1155-1164.
· Ghanizadeh, S., and M. Azizi. 2009. Yield evaluation of cold tolerant spring cultivars of rapeseed in fall and winter sowing dates. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science. 7: 563-572. (In Persian).
· Hassanabadi, M., M. Ebrahimi, M. Farajpour, and A. Dejahang. 2019. Variation in essential oil components among Iranian Ferula assa-foetida L. accessions. Industrial Crops and Products. 140: 11598.
· Kaur, L., and V. Sardana. 2018. Influence of sowing date and nitrogen schedule on growth and productivity of canola oilseed rape (Brassica napus). Indian Journal of Agronomy. 63 (2): 250-254.
· Lunn, G.D., J. Spink, H. Stores, D.T. Clare, R.W. Wade, and R.K. Scott. 2001. Canopy management in winter oil seed rape. Project report No. OS 47. Grown Ceraals Authority, London.
· Morrison, M.J., and D.W. Stewart 2002. Heat stress during flowering in summer Brassica. Crop Science. 42:797-803.
· Ozer, H. 2003. The effect of plant population densities on growth, yield and yield components of two spring rapeseed cultivars. Plant, Soil and Environment. 49(9): 422–426.
· Rahnama, A.A., and A.R. Jafar Nejadi. 2009. Determination of the appropriate level of nitrogen at different canola sowing dates in Khuzestan. Plant Productions. 32(1): 53-63. (In Persian).
· Rief, C.L., and H. Zeinali. 2003. Cold tolerance in oilseed rape over varying acclimation durations. Crop Science. 43: 96-100.
· Robertson, M.J., J.F. Holland, and R. Bambach. 2004. Response of canola and Indian Musterd to sowing date in the grain belt of north-eastern Australia. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 44: 43-52.
· Rodrigues, A., S. Afonso, N. Tipewa, A. Almeida, and M. Arrobas. 2019. Quantification of loss in oilseed rape yield caused by delayed sowing date in a Mediterranean environment. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 65: 1630-1645.
· Shafighi, A.R., M.R. Ardakani, A.H. Shirani Rad, M. Alavi Fazel, and F. Rafiei. 2021. Identification of tolerate rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) cultivars to drought tolerance indices under late sowing date. Journal of Crop Ecophysiology. 15: 73-90.
· Vaezi, B., H. Hatamzade, H. Narki, and N. Rahmani Moghadam. 2009. Evaluation of seed yield of three Brassica species, B. napus, B. rapaand, B. juncea in warm dryland conditions of Gachsaran. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal. 25: 183-194. (In Persian).
Vincze, E. 2017. The effect of sowing date and plant density on yield elements of different winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus var. napus f. biennis L.) genotypes. Columella. 4: 21-25.